Aa
A
A
A
Close

GroupTrack: We Are Growing Healthy Babies Group

As a group of expectant parents looking forward to their new pregnancy, we'll be using MedHelp trackers, apps, pregnancy FAQ's, discussions, health pages and videos, to accomplish our daily goal for a healthy pregnancy. But there's one more VERY important ingredient that only YOU can add -- Lots of Laughter along the way! Come join us today, as you Grow Your Healthy Baby!
21 - 40 (of 48) questions
"We Are Growing Healthy Babies" is a group of expectant parents looking forward to an exciting new pregnancy! Together, we'll use MedHelp...
I accidently wet her cord durin a sponge bath. Any tips to dry it out? It's not soaked, just got dampened at the base.
One of the biggest challenges for me is to find time and to lose weight after pregnancy. So I am already trying to think ahead on this. ...
Heartburn can affect some women while pregnant. Do you have trigger foods that bother you? Do you notice certain times when you get hea...
This week at 17 wks. I have started to notice the baby kicking or as it's called right now the quickening. Well today the family and I w...
There was an outbreak last week in my home town of Listeria. Two people passed away from the infection and the news station reminded preg...
I do anything and everything that I can to prevent stretch marks from forming on my body while my belly and hips are expanding. I use cr...
I saw this in our recent newsletter for MedHelp so I wanted to paste the article here: http://www.medhelp.org/diabetes/articles/Gestat...
One of our members of our group made a great suggestion for a poll. Is stress affecting anyone's pregnancy? We all know that the first ...
Have you taken your vitamin today? I can sometimes forget to take mine. Do you take your vitamin first thing in the morning or at night?...
I finally got my first u/s yesterday. My Dh and I was there over an hour. Yes this child is very stubborn. They were trying to measure...
I am feeling like my primary responsibility these days besides for house cleaning and other mommie duties is eating! My cravings go all ...
Here's a short Health Page that may begin to answer a few questions on a subject that nearly every newly pregnant woman worries about. ...
Hi Everyone, Wanted to stop by and wish Everyone a Happy Mother's Day for all our Mom's and Mom's To Be! Enjoy YOUR Day! Cheryl MH Co...
Hi my name is Ashley and my husband and I are expecting our first after our battle with infertility. We conceived after our first IVF ...
Updates Here!
We're looking for an additional moderator to help run our GroupTrack: We Are Growing Healthy Babies group. If you're interested, pleas...
Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water, fruit juice, or milk every day. These extra fluids (water is best) help your body keep up with yo...
How was your week?
* Hand-washing is important Hand-washing is important throughout the day, especially after handling raw meat or using the bathroom. Ma...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.