Aa
A
A
A
Close

GroupTrack: We Will Stop Smoking Group

"We Will Stop Smoking" members look forward to kicking their cigarette habit one day at a time. By using MedHelp trackers, FAQ's, discussions & tips, together we'll achieve healthier-lifestyle goals in an inspirational setting. Come join us today, as "We Will Stop Smoking!"
1 - 6 (of 50) questions
"We Will Stop Smoking" members look forward to kicking their cigarette habit one day at a time. By using MedHelp trackers, FAQ's, discu...
I decided to quit smoking and I didn't smoke for the last 3 days. Now I am having diahrrea . Is this a common thing? Did anyone felt so ?
hello i started smoking at 16 and now im turning 20 ive tried quiting on a few accasions with the help of niggarette gum id last about 4 ...
Hi my name is Lynn I started smoking when I was 12 but addicted at I'd say 15 or 16. I am now 31 (Dec 15th) My last cigarette was De...
How do I stop smoking? I am 29 and I've been smoking for 9 years. I've tryed to stop smoking 10 times in that 9 years. nothen has worked....
Not to put a downer on things but just a warning from me not to get complacent. It definately helps with support of family and friends. H...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.