Aa
A
A
A
Close

GroupTrack: We Want a Natural Birth Group

For women and men who believe that birth is a natural process that requires little or no medical intervention welcome to We Want a Natural Birth. For those who are unsure about natural childbirth please join us as we will use many MedHelp trackers, health pages, polls, FAQ's, videos and resources to share about the pros, cons, delights and fears of birthing naturally. This is a peaceful place of refuge for expecting mommies and daddies alike! Please note that I am not a medical professional and this forum is a public domain. If you have any medical concerns you will always be asked to consult with your doctor or midwife. I will also be posting links to graphic birth photos and videos (you will always be forewarned).
1 - 6 (of 38) questions
Welcome! I am Joy and the creator of this group. If you have found your way to 'We Want a Natural Birth' (WWNB) you must be expecting so ...
I know I am going to make someone cringe for even asking this, but is there anyone on here that has ever kept their placenta after birth?...
Just wanted to let you ladies know there is a great documentary that was made in 2008 called Pregnant in America and it has a lot of info...
We have always made a personal decision to not vaccinate our children after much research. When you give birth in a hospital setting the...
How do you know whether or not you can have a natural birth?
i had 2 c-sections and i got cleared for a VBAC=). the doctor said i only had a 2% uterus rupture but from what he told me all the years...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.