Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.
21 - 40 (of 2810) questions
I am a 20-year-old female. About 7 months ago, I began spotting between periods. It would happen once or twice a month, in the middle of ...
2 answers |
Hello Doctor, I am a 20-year-old, female virgin, and I have masturbated almost all of my life. Around the age of 15, I started getting...
4 answers |
Hi, I'm 42. Few years ago I found out I have a fibroma in uterus. It was not bother me, but last 1.5 my periods are very very heavy, with...
3 answers |
I have been suffering from what I have been told is a yeast infection since December 9, 2013. I have had numerous doses of diflucan. I ...
3 answers |
Good morning Ma'am, I am 16 weeks pregnant and have had HSV2 for 7 years. I have been on an off valacyclovir for about 5 years or so. ...
4 answers |
I'm a 39 year old woman with irregular periods who's about to contact a doctor about the issue but I would like to know what kinds of tre...
9 answers |
It's now 41 days since I last had my periods, I did take a pregnancy test today and it was negative, what could be the problem? my peri...
4 answers |
I am 30 years old. I had a baby 4 months ago as of April 26th and a hysterectomy 2 months ago as of April 21st. Yesterday out of the ...
3 answers |
After being on the pill for 9 yrs I stopped taking it about a year and a half ago. For the first six months my period came as it normally...
2 answers |
I started my period 11 days early and then bled heavy for 3 weeks, stopped for two days started again for 4 days. And have been since spo...
3 answers |
My last period was dec.30,2013. On jan.24 I started brown spotting it lasted 2-1/2 days it was accompanied by severe headaches, thirst, d...
2 answers |
what is a paraovarian cyst? Is it cancerous? What's the treatment for one that is 8 cm?
4 answers |
I got my period Jan19th-25th it wasn't normal is was a little longer than usual ,but anyways I've been on progesterone for almost a year ...
2 answers |
Pretty much every day now I have been getting extremely bad migraines. I took Tylenol once but doesn't help. Is there anything else that ...
1 answer |
Hi , I have had some strange symptoms since unfortunately having had to use the M.A.P for a burst condom. I am a fit,active and healthy ...
3 answers |
I am 9 days delayed/ missed period with NO vaginal discharge. I am sexually active with no stress. Did Preg. test twice by 1st urine of ...
1 answer |
3 days ago my partner and I both lost our virginity. We have experimented with oral and fingering before. On one occasion maybe 2-4 month...
1 answer |
I have been trying to get pregnant over a year now, but I never can't get pregnant..I went to the doctor cause i missed a month of my pe...
1 answer |
I have been scheduled for a biopsy due to endometrial cells that were present on my last pap smear. I do not feel as if I meet any of t...
2 answers |
So I have this constant pressure so I decided to take a look in the mirror down below. I don't know if I've never noticed this before and...
1 answer |
Gynecology / Women's Health Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.