Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.
61 - 80 (of 2810) questions
I am 16 years. I am sexually active and I do take birth control. I have gotten a yeast infection from the birth control before and taken ...
So I am on birth control. I took one package of pills after another. I'm not sure if I got my period or not, this is all due to the fact ...
My friend says her lips has changed color but is still a virgin. Could it be an infection?
Hi, im 25 yrs old and my mate is 55. We are considering having a baby. What are the chances of him being sterile
Hello, I'm 21 years old and I just noticed yesterday that I have two small sores on the right side of my labia minora. These sores look e...
As I was bathing and washing my vaginal area I felt a stinging sensation that felt like a cut or scrape in between my left thigh and vagi...
Ive been takingmetronidazle metro gel this is my second night i have noticed whitw clumpy cottage cheese diacharge com out and some i thi...
Hi im 18 and im also a virgin still. Ive missed my period for a few months. Last menstrual cycle was October 12, 2013. And Im afraid I ma...
Hi I recently had sex with someone got the first time and about a day or two after noticed a small bump on my labia majora it wasn't both...
Hi, I have been having thick white discharge for about a year. Ive went to my doctor but say it's just normal for my body since all tests...
I always try to predict my next flow but has never predicted right even here
I just recently went on the daily birth control pill Quartette, and at about the third week I've taken it, I started bleeding. At first s...
Hi: I have flesh colored bumps in the inner area of my labia. I have had them as long as I can remember(more than a dozen years). I never...
my daughter is 11 weeks old and after her birth i only menstrated for two weeks. then only again when she was 8 weeks old, it lasted for...
In December I stumbled & fell onto the hard pavement. I began to feel an ache in my right ovary. Then my right hip swelled up for about a...
I've been trying for 2 years , no success but a miscarriage . My last period was November 21 or 22 and i was due for December's period ar...
This is my first pregnancy i was having cramps for 3 week and just yesterday i started bleeding I'm worried and need help???
I am 22 and have a yeast infection around my vagina which has spread a bit upwards towards the clitoris. i used an OTC cream which didn't...
My last period started Dec 25 and ended Dec 29. My Ovulation Date Is January 7. I had unprotected sex on january 2 and january 5 What are...
Hi, My last menstrual period was 16 november. My cycle is irregular and usually about 40-43 days long, so i expected my period about a w...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.