Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.
81 - 100 (of 2810) questions
Hello, I am a 42 yo female diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS and endometriomas. I suffer numerous symptoms from all of these and find i...
1 answer |
I'm 37weeks pregnant and I haven't been able to see my doctor because of medical insurance reasons I was wondering what if I don't go in...
1 answer |
White dot around corner of mouth, muscle aches, white dots on clit, left labia is white flakey and dry,
2 answers |
I started on oral contraceptives (rivedgon), at the start of my period as advised by doctor. I have not stopped bleeding since then 3 1/4...
1 answer |
3days late took a test the one blue line is very faint my two friends can even see it so had me take a digital which says not pregnant im...
1 answer |
Hi Im 19... ive been having unprotected sex with my boy friend...i am 7 days late from the las time i saw my period in nov. but my period...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor Brown, I have been suffering from anxiety for a long time and some things have been buzzing around my mind which are very emb...
1 answer |
I had sex Xmas day my boy friend ejaculated all around opening I'm still bleeding I have been throwing up the last two mornings I wanna k...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 25 girl and i have alot of discharges from my vagina also some itching ..
1 answer |
I have already had my period this month and im still cramping and my stomach feels bloated is there any chance I could be pregnant ?
1 answer |
Regularly my period cycle was 29 days. This is the first time my cycle got delayed by 10 days. Not much discharged. I'm expecting conceiv...
1 answer |
I have used gynotran (metronidazole 750mg + nitrate of nicodazole 200mg) ovules for three days (the treatment to last seven days) to cure...
1 answer |
Greetings, I have a problem I am dealing with, and it would be great if you guys could provide me with some more insight and help. ...
3 answers |
Hey, Please help me with this. Usually I have 32 days cycle.This time its about 20 days after my date and I am still not having any signs...
1 answer |
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and yesterday and today when I whipped my self after I urinate on the paper I can see brown color not much but still...
1 answer |
How long dose one trimester last?
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 23yrs old guy and i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend last week. To be on the safer side she had one contraceptive pi...
1 answer |
I had sex with this guy Nov.23 we use protection but i think he probably put a hole in it.then next week i had sex with another guy with ...
1 answer |
I am pregnant but I think I have a blighted ovum and I don't know what to do..I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and my sac is empty.. I am confused
2 answers |
My hcg level is 98 My last menstrual period was 11/12/13
1 answer |
Gynecology / Women's Health Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.