Aa
A
A
A
Close

HCG Protocol Group Group

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.
1 - 6 (of 60) questions
Been doing hcg shots for 23 days, 2 days I loaded great, and now 20 days of 500 cal. Diet. So far 12-13 lbs down. But I am about finished...
How fast can I expect to lose? I lost 4 lbs yesterday and only 1 today. This is day 4 of phase 1 for me and the first time I have tried t...
Hi everyone. I started the hcg diet this past Saturday. Today is my 2nd day on the 500 calories. Yesterday I was so hungry all day so ...
Can I eat sugar free jello during phase 2? I am having serious sugar withdraws!!
Looking into doing the HCG INJECTIONS most places are wanting $800 for 4 rounds I've heard mixed reviews and im skeptical to believe th...
Hi, I started the hcg diet last week. Read somewhere today that I should not be taking any non-medictions, eg: Vit E, Vit D, and B12. I...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.