Aa
A
A
A
Close

HIV Anxiety Support Group

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.
1 - 6 (of 1477) questions
I have taken 5 HIV test 4th generation DUO Jun 6th Jun 26th July 12th July 18th Aug 1st 3 Oraquick Tests Don't remember exact da...
hello dears, almost 3 months ago i had 4 times protected vaginal sex with 3 different prostitutes. it took 10-15 mins each time. i di...
9 days ago I penetrated an HIV undetectable guy (he said he's been undetectable for a few years now) without protection. I considered get...

Hola... Hace 2 años q vivo con mi pareja, y hace 2 meses m entere q convive hiv desde hace 4 años, para mi fue muy dura esta situación,...
Hello sir I I did sex with one woman and I used condom and she showed me she did test 10 day ago But I couldn't trust so 88-89 day later ...
Hi All, Wow....this is a never ending nightmare. I had my test at 37 days post exposure. I was a wreck, so the Doctor got the results ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.