Aa
A
A
A
Close

HIV: Are you the risk factor? Group

We are now under NEW MANAGEMENT. We hope to provide comfort to those who believe they may have contracted HIV, while also providing instructive and educated reasoning and guidance.
1 - 6 (of 38) questions
actually i had sex with a sex worker three years before. that is my first and last one. It lasted for only one minute. i used condom and ...
I'm from Hyderabad, India. I had sex with a common sex worker on Dec 27, 2015. I had a safe vaginal sex using condoms, but I had kissed h...
I had sex with a female on the, 26th of December she ride and sucked my **** fo a few seconds before we were caught,yes my condom was on ...
Hello. 6 weeks ago I had sex with a male sex worker. First I gave oral to him without condom and fingered by him from anus . Then h...
Hi Dr: im sorry for my eng is not really well. im very nervous about that if i had gotten HIV. today i met a girl in a place of recreat...
I am a 15 year old girl and recently I have noticed very small bumps in my vagina (near the hole) they are hard. They don't hurt not itch...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.