Aa
A
A
A
Close

HIV: Are you the risk factor? Group

We are now under NEW MANAGEMENT. We hope to provide comfort to those who believe they may have contracted HIV, while also providing instructive and educated reasoning and guidance.
21 - 40 (of 38) questions
I am please to have you visiting the group. I am hear to answer your questions or refer you to a physician for any activity I feel is "hi...
I am please to have you visiting the group. I am hear to answer your questions or refer you to a physician for any activity I feel is "hi...
I know people couldn't get hiv from environmental surfaces.But I still have a problem. When our hand,penis or foreskin have some new cut...
How are different types/groups of HIV formed? 1.Are they mutated versions of the earlier types ? or ...
Hi expert, does dry cotton has the possibility to infect HIV? if there is blood on a dry cotton and the dry cotton just pressed on my ...
Had unprotected sex in 2006.afraid to take test coz don't know how to take in case positive result
I am 30 YO guy. Worried that I may have got infected. I met this friend of mine on 5th of Dec 2010 which was just a causual meeting aft...
I had my hiv -1 & 2 test done 2.5 months ago.. the result was 0.853.. do i have to test again? Please help.. i am feeling very anxious.. ...
what are the chances that i could have gotten hiv through oral sex and fingering and technicly like 3 seconds of insertion with no condom...
what are the chances of contracting hiv through oral sex only and fingering and a 3 second insertion period? is it a high risk or low ris...
I HAD THIS BRIEF ONE TIME SEXUAL CONTACT WITH A MAN WITH UNKNOWN STATUS OF HIV, I DIDNOT HAVE AN INTERCOURSE WITH HIM, BUT HE TRIED TO R...
I am just worried sick about this. This is my dilemma. I've had sex with a few different men, the first being 11/21/09 and the last bei...

hello i had protected oral sex with a transsexual prostitute. im worried because i've got some abrasions on the foreskin of the penis a...
Some weird guy bit me in a fight, I dont know if his mouth was bleeding or not. I got sick later that week with swollen lymph nodes in my...
okay i have asked this question before on asking about the risks in contracting the virus via ejaculation on my back. now i have also d...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.