Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
1 - 20 (of 1193) questions
Gudevng , I m only 19 years old ... N I am facing this hair loss since one two year.. now m having very light as well as less amount of h...
1 answer |
Hi. Im Calyn, im 15 years old, im a male, hair loss does run in are family, but not like this! I see bald spots or almost bald spots all ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My hair is falling out so badly I am so depressed about it. Could Suboxone be the cause? I have been on it for 9 months and the last two ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
My 11 year old daughter recently started puberty. Thre weeks ago (in the course of a week), she lost all of her eyelashes. And over the...
1 answer |
hello all! this may be a long post, I apologize in advance. I am looking to see if anyone has dealt with any of the same symptoms I hav...
If anyone has any insight into what I'm going through I would be forever grateful. I'm 21 years old, and have had my life turned comp...
4 answers |
I'm currently 18 years old and my hair used to be really thick, especially when I was 14 and 15 years old. When I was 16 my hair started ...
Nowadays hair fall has become the major problem in every age, what's the main reason behind it? and which treatment is best for it? Kindl...
I've been facing hair loss since October 2016 , two months after I recovered from dengue.The hair loss is diffuse and I'm losing eyebrows...
I was put on 25 mg Metoprolol (12.5mg 2x per day) on April 4, 2012 for a multicfocal atrial tachycardia event (lasted a day). Echocardi...
16 answers | 3 comments |
I had dengue three months back. Got recovered in August. (Even platelet count was 12,000 one day) Suddenly during October, I started expe...
Which option is more effective?
I am a healthy 20 year old female. I am a former collegiate long-distance runner; I stopped running competitively a few months ago, but s...
Taking Synalar gel for dandruff,experiencing left swollen tonsil and severe oral thrush
Hi, I have been experiencing hair loss for about 3 and a half months now. I'm 24 and have my dentist extract 7 teeth to get my braces...
(I have labelled this as hair loss because it was the closest topic to my problem, but I haven't actually had any hair loss whatsoever). ...
15 answers |
Hey there people.Before i start id like to mention that ONLY grandpa from mother's side has some frontal hair loss but its almost unnotic...
Hello, I am in my 40's and have recently noticed (past 2 years) short hairs all over that don't seem to grow, no luster, feels really dry...
Hi there, my partner (a male) had been complaining of a sore head in a particular spot, and just recently I've discovered he has now got ...
hello I had a tender spot on my scalp and hair lorr that I noticed about a month ago and now it has spread. what could that be???
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
997 Members
1.19k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions