Head & Neck Cancer Forum

Questions posted in the Head and Neck Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals from Healthcare Magic.
1 - 20 (of 23) questions
First off a little run through of my past symptoms. I went to my GP complaining of a burning throat and wheezing so i was placed on Omep...
3 answers |
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a reason why I am experiencing prolonged headaches. I recently moved to another countr...
3 answers |
My mother has a large malignant melanoma on top of her head. We found this 3 or more years ago. Due to her advanced age (she is now 88)...
1 answer |
What exactly is a tumor that is on the outside of the skull called, why does it ache all the time, I am constantly rubbing that part of m...
3 answers |
I've read Thornwaldt cyst is midline. Can a Thornwaldt cyst be on one side? Could it be something else? I've suffered with an intractabl...
8 answers |
I am getting sinus pain and 'puffiness' with both eyes. Also terrible ear pressure and ringing. So far I've had little nasal discharge, b...
9 answers |
I was diagnosed with Cancer in 2005. My Cancer was in the Nasal Pharnyx area. It was large B cell Stage 4. I have had Radiation and Chem...
5 answers |
For the past few months, I've noticed a grinding type of noise when I rotate my head back and forth. moreover i cant keep my neck in one ...
2 answers |
I have thyroid cancer and need to have my thyroid removed. I had a drug eluting stent 3 months ago after a mild heart attack. My cardiolo...
hi my sister (Sandra) was diagnosed with Anaplastic astrocytoma grade 3 brain tumor 9th Dec 09. We have spoken with the neurosurgeon an...
Dortor I had an MRI on my head as they were looking for chusion's disease and I don't understand the results.Mabey you do.Here they are...
My brother, age 50 was diagnosed with adenoid cystic carcinoma 4 years ago. He had his soft pallate removed and had 5 weeks of head and n...
hi there. for 2 weeks now i have right jaw pain. it lasts all day long but it is worse in the morning.first it hurts to yawn but after 2-...
2 answers |
Hello, glad to find this community. I have had swollen parotid glands off and on for the last 4 years, mostly on... I had a ctscan on ...
I'm having episodes, when I cannot talk, I am conversing with someone and all of the sudden I just cannot get the next word to come out o...
Hi, My name is franco, I'm 21, and well the reason I joined medhelp was to try and find a diagnosis for my mother she is 48 yrs old and w...
My son is 11 years old. After suffering from bad headaches on a regular basis, his Dr found that he has degenerated disks in his neck. Wh...
I geat a throbbing at the top of my head and my head gets hot from time to time. I have high blood pressure usually 140/65 I am 65 years ...
Yes i think they are bones since they are on both side but not sure and one is a little larger than the other. I was wondering if this co...
I had shooting pain from bicep to fingers in left arm for 15 minutes this morning. Once it subsided I got the same thing in my left arm...
Head & Neck Cancer Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.