Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
1 - 20 (of 2780) questions
My toddler was playing with the elder one a while ago.. He slipped somehow (I didn’t see coz I wasn’t in the room that time). There’s a s...
I received a pretty sharp blow to my head, from a fall, 96 hours ago. After 48 hours I was assessed in A&E. My main concerns were feeling...
As soon as it burst it felt like an explosion with a bright white light. It didn’t hurt but immediately I felt like blood was oozing from...
Hello, Last night I had just laid down to go to sleep when I felt something pop in my head. It was so severe that I actually heard it as...
41 answers | 12 comments |
8:30am went shopping, asked for water though wasn’t tasty I drank it. 10am felt dizzy standing, sat 10seconds felt better. Walked 30step...
When I was 12-13 I was running fast in the hallway at school. I dropped my lunch box outward and while running I bent over to attempt to ...
Hi everyone, I was in a severe car accident two years ago and ever since my neck cracks and when it does it causes severe pain. But if I...
Hi I am 36 year old. Since past week I have been hearing ringing sound in my left ear. I have a very stiff neck, feel dizzy and get pi...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hello. In the beginning of January I slipped on wet tiles and fell face forward into the wall. After a trip to hospital and being all ...
3 weeks ago I was at the pistol range and one of the 9mm casings hit me in the forehead. This was not the first time that has happened bu...
Yesterday I was accidentally jerked my head up to fast and felt like something was wrong immediately. like I felt a numbness in the cente...
1 answer |
Ok so please no hate or anything. I’m 14 year old girl and I just got back from a ski trip. Basically what makes me believe I might have ...
6 years ago while sparring in a boxing ring, I got hit behind the head and so hard that the guy broke his knuckle on the back of my head....
I'm not broken but was hit hard on my vien but was told not to rub it ,I still can't walk properly and now its worse as it is painful fro...
My DVD/VCR combo hit me on the back of the head a few months ago. My head will still hurt if someone touches the spot where it hit. I d...
10 answers | 2 comments |
Im a 25yo Male and I suffered a blunt force head injury on the 1st June 2017 resulting in a concussion followed by whiplash on a rollerco...
I suffered a TBI years ago. Currently on disability because of this. I have never exercised trying to improve energy, strength or emot...
3 nights ago I was very badly drunk. I fell and hit my forehead very hard right above my right eye. I also got a bloody nose because of t...
I have a lump on the right side of my skull at the base. It is a little bigger than a dime it is hard like bone and is only tinder around...
10 answers | 1 comment |
My girlfriend suffered a subcranial hemorrhaging in early September. She has recovered quite according to the variety of therapists invol...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
Trinity , TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
2.2k Members
2.78k Questions
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease