Aa
A
A
A
Close

Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
1 - 20 (of 2801) questions
My son had a bad fall resulting in concussion and seizure at a skate park about 18 months ago and then a fairly small stack on his dirt b...
I am a 47 yo engineering professional and I had an arachnoid cyst (14 cm x 5 cm x 2.5 cm) that was diagnosed in Jan that was addressed 3/...
I was run over by a car in November 2013 and in addition to fractures I suffered a Subarachnoid haemorrhage. I was in hospital for thr...
My son accidentally hit my head with a toy train a out a month ago. At the time I bled instantly but stopped bleeding with in a couple of...
Just over a week ago I fell backwards down the stairs from top to bottom - I had been out with friends and stupidly had too much to drink...
Today morning a friend of mine was hit by a hammer in his temples,,no loss of consciousness but has a headache..Anything to worry?
My dad had a head Injury which lead to SDH of 13mm thickness in left frontotemporoparietal convexity and SAH in bilateral sulcal spaces a...
Hi All, I am new to this community. I need help with experiences. I experience dull, thunder and sharp pains everyday on my Parietal Lob...
I had a brain aneurysm clipping in 2002 and have been diagnosed with encephalomalacia in the right frontal and temporal lobes. Although I...
I hit my head really hard on a steel beam 2 weeks ago. I went to the ER and CAT scan was normal. I feel like my head is full, get periods...
Two weeks ago (on the 24th of June) while taking a bath I slipped and hit with the top of my head on the soap holder on the wall. I put i...
I landed roughly on a 4 wheeler years ago, and within a week or two, I had a panic attack. My neck seems to always have a dull ache that ...
Ok so please no hate or anything. I’m 14 year old girl and I just got back from a ski trip. Basically what makes me believe I might have ...
I have a lump on the right side of my skull at the base. It is a little bigger than a dime it is hard like bone and is only tinder around...
I had 2 concussions about 4 months apart and ever since I've been experiencing pretty severe anxiety. Is this normal?
Fell on left side of face on concrete. Emg room did CT & xrays and have a hair line fracture of lower eye bone. Been a month and still ha...
Hi had a very nasty head injury..Jumped out if moving van and smashe my head on floor after being flicked in the air. I get freezing cold...
Hello. Here is a quick back story: I was in a shooting accident 18 years ago. The doctors removed what they could of the bullet fragme...
I hit myself multiple times in the temple around 48 hours ago (a symptom of severe anxiety), had some vomiting around that time that coul...
Hi there, I've been chasing answers to this lately but hitting brick walls. In 2012 I was involved in a near fatal car accident in whi...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
Trinity , TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease