Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
1 - 20 (of 2767) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Last night I had just laid down to go to sleep when I felt something pop in my head. It was so severe that I actually heard it as...
39 answers | 10 comments |
3 nights ago I was very badly drunk. I fell and hit my forehead very hard right above my right eye. I also got a bloody nose because of t...
661447 tn?1224883073
I have a lump on the right side of my skull at the base. It is a little bigger than a dime it is hard like bone and is only tinder around...
10 answers | 1 comment |
My girlfriend suffered a subcranial hemorrhaging in early September. She has recovered quite according to the variety of therapists invol...
My DVD/VCR combo hit me on the back of the head a few months ago. My head will still hurt if someone touches the spot where it hit. I d...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I am 22 and I recently (about 3 months ago) had brain surgery after i fell and hit my head in the bathroom. Since the surgery i hav...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Need pain management physician near home
I recently lost my pain management physician. He retired when all the BS rules changed in Florida. Help .. Need doctor in Tiirf Rem prog...
I recently lost my pain management physician. He retired when all the BS rules changed in Florida. Help .. Need doctor in Tiirf Rem prog...
I was going onto my bunk bed (Bottom bunk) and my dog jumped on at the same time. He hit my left jaw which cause my head to hit the bunk ...
I was going onto my bunk bed (Bottom bunk) and my dog jumped on at the same time. He hit my left jaw which cause my head to hit the bunk ...
I hit my head 3 days ago in the car very hard and since then, it has been tingling. I have no concussion symptoms and no lump and I have ...
I am a young girl and yesterday at work i was hit in the eye by a larger guy’s elbow. (He was playing around with another guy and was goi...
1 answer |
I was hit with a football on side of head. It burst my eardrum. A few days later I developed a headache on the same side of head and pain...
Headache after bump on the head with ball. Feeling dizzy pain round temple
Yesterday, I was just standing in front of my kitchen counter when I started to feel like I was going to pass out- and I did. I got a sli...
1 answer |
Four months ago I suffered mild head injury/ a concussiom after a little accident. I had pretty bad symtpoms for about two months. After ...
604197 tn?1292308636
Hello, I'm 17 years of age and recently (2 months ago) had an accident that has resulted in the loss of my sense of smell and taste. I ...
215 answers | 4 comments |
2 years ago I had a head injury, while playing football. Long story short, I got tackled to the ground and the back of my head got split ...
On Saturday someone hit me in the head with a bottle and I got an open wound. Went to the ER where the docs cleaned it and sent me on my ...
A
A
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Blank
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank