Aa
A
A
A
Close

Healthy Cooking Community

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.
41 - 60 (of 1590) questions
I want to lose weight but don't want to drastically change my diet all at once.. Would you recommend to start off cutting fats, or sugars...
Iv never ever needed to diet before. But Iv spent most of the last year in hospital and have put on 4 stone so I need to loose it so bad....
I have very little time to make a healthy breakfast does anyone have any quick ideas for a quick breakfast on the go?
Clam Chowder 45 minutes, Serves 4 Ingredients for the steamed clams ...
Suggestions for quickly cooked/prepped vegetable dishes? I'm talking 30 mins prep and cooking max!
This isn't healthy! But have to pass this on!! If you want to try a Grrrrreat and Delicious Ice Cream buy Yuengling! The same Co. that...
Servings = 4 | Serving size =about 2 cups- Cooking Time = 75 Minutes-recipe can be multiplied by 2, 3, 4, 5. 1 Tbsp olive oil 2 clov...
Does anyone know a good diet for PCOS?
'Good fat,' low cholesterol, may actually be bad for you http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/12/health/vegetable-oil-heart-health-cholesterol-s...
And any snack tips or additional food supplements, for a female specifically, I am very slim trying to gain weight I also workout frequen...
I like bread, cakes, ice cream so much. Than may I exchange this?
Hey! I'm 16 years old and I go to school. But I don't know if I eat too much or too litle breakfast in the morning? In the morning I eat...
I only have 1,000 calories a day. I'm vegan but I have six days and I'm trying to lose 12 pounds.This must be impossible. This was a last...
Okay, so I was thinking about this. What if we had a running thread on good for you foods that are low in fat, high in nutrients, and no...
What if you have a bad habit of eating when your bored ?
I'm 17 and I go to school and have to wake up early every morning. What are some wick breakfast meals expect cereal
Of course! I always knew eating healthy was important and most of us are concerned with the outer physique. But underneath, equally if ...
Beef Taco Wraps with Guacamole 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil,1 small onion, chop...
Lower Your Cholesterol with Avocados http://jaha.ahajournals.org/content/4/1/e001355.abstract Smoothie Ingredients...
I like to slow cook soups, but even with the burner on low flame the heat is too much. A solution is to elevate the pot, but this is hard...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.