Aa
A
A
A
Close

Healthy Cooking Community

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.
61 - 80 (of 1590) questions
Peri Peri Sauce is a spicy sauce used for seasoning or marination. It is originated from south Africa. The sauce is consisting of bell pe...
I just want to find the best food to eat that are super expensive but really healthy please help me out give me some input I'd really app...
I have a bad habit with coffee and lots sugar and creamer I have also been drinking a 12 pack of our day I actually cut down to three a ...
This recipe uses button mushrooms or crimini mushrooms, which are probably the two most readily available kinds of mushrooms and they are...
NO BAKE PROTEIN BARS You should be able to find the ingredients for these no-bake protein bars at your local health food store, if not ...
I crave bread and pasta a lot how can I stop that
How do i stop craving carbs?? what can i do when i do get cravings when i'm not actually hungry??
serves 2, time 45-55 min. Calories 694 • Total fat 60 g • Fiber 12 g • Protein 12 g • Sodium 298 mg ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ...
Turmeric is the most anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, anticancer, antifungal so you should eat it as much as possible. Tur...
So, my new thing that my family is loving for an easy healthy dinner is going to the seafood department at my grocery store (I happen to ...
How do I change daily calorie goal

Moroccan Chicken Serves 6, Prep time: 30 minutes, Cook time: 20 minutes Ingredients: 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, c...
What can I do with flax seeds I love them, I know they are healthy,full of Omega 3 I believe it is, I have had some great cookies with t...
What are some good recipes for smoothie drinks? I'd like to start having one as my breakfast.
What are some good lunch ideas
Does anyone have a low calorie recipe for tilapia?
Anyone have an advise to help me gain weight im a very picky eater & im 19 only weighing 93 pounds really trying to gain weight any drink...
i m lazy at eating and a picky moody type .... any advice to gain weight and fat and some meals with alot of calories in it so 2 meals a ...
Health benefits of mahi mahi Mahi mahi is full of nutritional benefits: Protein. Mahi mahi is an excellent source of protein with abo...
Also, does anyone know any good shopping techniques? I am a broke college student. Right now I'm watching for specifically high fiber an...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.