Healthy Cooking Community

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.
61 - 80 (of 1586) questions
NO BAKE PROTEIN BARS You should be able to find the ingredients for these no-bake protein bars at your local health food store, if not ...
I crave bread and pasta a lot how can I stop that
2 answers |
How do i stop craving carbs?? what can i do when i do get cravings when i'm not actually hungry??
1 answer |
serves 2, time 45-55 min. Calories 694 • Total fat 60 g • Fiber 12 g • Protein 12 g • Sodium 298 mg ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Turmeric is the most anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, anticancer, antifungal so you should eat it as much as possible. Tur...
2 answers |
So, my new thing that my family is loving for an easy healthy dinner is going to the seafood department at my grocery store (I happen to ...
How do I change daily calorie goal
|
Moroccan Chicken Serves 6, Prep time: 30 minutes, Cook time: 20 minutes Ingredients: 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, c...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What can I do with flax seeds I love them, I know they are healthy,full of Omega 3 I believe it is, I have had some great cookies with t...
14 answers |
What are some good recipes for smoothie drinks? I'd like to start having one as my breakfast.
2 answers |
What are some good lunch ideas
3 answers |
Does anyone have a low calorie recipe for tilapia?
5 answers |
Anyone have an advise to help me gain weight im a very picky eater & im 19 only weighing 93 pounds really trying to gain weight any drink...
4 answers |
i m lazy at eating and a picky moody type .... any advice to gain weight and fat and some meals with alot of calories in it so 2 meals a ...
2 answers |
Health benefits of mahi mahi Mahi mahi is full of nutritional benefits: Protein. Mahi mahi is an excellent source of protein with abo...
Also, does anyone know any good shopping techniques? I am a broke college student. Right now I'm watching for specifically high fiber an...
1 answer |
Cauliflower Cream Soup Serves: 4 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces 3 carrots, ...
5 answers |
I detest the taste of spirulina but it's so good for you, I've managed to find smoothie recipes that mask the taste but was wondering if ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone! I wanted to know if anyone knows a good replacement for bread!? I love tuna sandwich but I want to cut carbs after 3pm! Anyo...
4 answers |
Anyone got any quick and easy vegan recipes?
1 answer |
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Healthy Cooking Community
1.23k Members
1.59k Questions
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.