Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Forum

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
1 - 6 (of 150) questions
Hi,it has been over ten years now i got to know of my mums hearing is not in good shape, i mean normal ,her left ear was the problem,she ...
I been looking for answers to my hearing loss that I have had for the past three months, but only have some possible ideas. I was hoping...
Very unfortunately due to mumps hearing loss of my 10 years daughter,s left ear has lost. Affter 5 days the steroid medicine was started....
When exposed to loud noises, but sometimes not so loud like at night my own voice, my left ear will make a rattling vibrating noise. I th...
I'm 6 months pregnant and last week I lost hearing in my right ear. I believe it's due to a sinus infection because, yesterday I blew my...
Hi there. 29 year old female. I went for a walk this evening and went to check my pulse after. Feeling on the right side of my neck for t...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life