Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Forum

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
I am fallen from 2wheeler. At that time injured my forehead and i am in coma nearly 45 days. i am read that in Doctors Report collected s...
I have a hard time figuring out if I have Meniere's or Labyrinthitis. I have been diagnosed with both, and recently my ENT and myself are...
I Rodriguez Finley has experienced this annoying ringing of the ears. During my flight on Southwest Airlines 2013. I was so much pain , ...
Odd question, but my dentist wants to start replacing my ancient huge fillings with crowns, and I seem to remember there's a lot of drill...
Almost two weeks ago, I woke up with a hearing loss in my LEFT ear. Went to the doc, got referred to a neurotologist, had an audiogram. N...
I'm wanting to be proactive about protecting my hearing and wanted to ask for some advice about noise exposure while driving in my car. ...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life