Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Forum

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
Hi All, For a very long time now, almost a year, I have been experiencing sharp pain in both of my ears. Sometimes it's so sharp that ...
Sorry I don't have hearing loss but a ringing in my left ear for over a year now . My Doctor says everything looks good . Is there anythi...
im 63 years old i have loss hearing in both ears and extreme pressure, doctor says i have lost the fat around my tubes and theirs nothin...
At the end of October 2012, I experienced sudden hearing loss in my left ear. There was also a nasty sense of pressure bilaterally, but w...
I recently been in a car accident and I guess I got whiplashed (according to what I looked up). After the accident I got a bump behind th...
In 2008 I started to get bad headaches that were followed by dizziness then ringing in my left ear. I went to the ENT doctor and they sai...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life