Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heart Disease Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
my stress echocardiography states mild hypertrophy of IVS.No LV regional wall motion abnormality. Good LV systolic function.LVEF=65%.TRAC...
I just recently have been given a script for metropol( hope spelled right) the beta blocker.It is in .25mg..but Iam a wimp when it comes...
I am a 55 year old male who is apparently in good health. My blood pressure at home is frequently as low as 95/65 with pulse from 47 to ...
Has anyone ever dealt with Severe RX allergies making it hard to take necessary RXs for cardiomyopathy, VT, low EJF, post thyroid cancer ...
I am 54 and had an acute MI. Subsequently it was determined that my ejection fraction had decreased to 30-35%. It has now been 60 days si...
hi doc,can you please tell me, have you ever heard of a high testosterone level causing plaque build up in coronary arteries.thanks.
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.