Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heart Health Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 453) questions
I have high cholesterol and I haven’t received any medication yet, because I think I’m considered too young. However, I do take fish oil ...
I've been having tremendous chest pain, heart palpitations (pounding) and shortness of breath since April of 2015. This all happened sho...
I am 18 I have a bicuspid aortic valve. Saw a docter a while ago and he said "it is advised to not have any tattoos or piercings". I aske...
I am a 52 year old male, I am over weight but have lost 103 pounds. Now my resting heart rate is 58 to 60,, is that ok? I've been taking ...
I’m 15 years old 126lbs and 5’7” I’m in shape and relatively healthy. Every time I do any standing cardio my heart rate spike to 190-200 ...
Hello :) I seem to be a little confused how doctors come up with PVCS/24 number count. For example, if i wore a monitor for 5 days an...
I'm a 34 year old woman (and a smoker, I know it's bad and I am trying to quit) and there's a history of heart disease in my family (my m...
I am 43 and (unfortunately) not in shape- 5'7" 200lbs. I recently noticed a drop in my pulse rate and blood pressure that is proving to b...
I have had palpitations and SVT for years and then learned I had a bicuspid aortic valve and recently told I also have MVP. I am plan...
I’ve been having chest pains not in one specific area that come and go .. sometimes it’s on my right side sometimes left other times midd...
This is the third time I’ve had chest pain that last for seconds with arm pain att the same time, it’s like if something is connected, th...
Im a 21 year old male, when I was 16 I was found to have social anxiety, low blood pressure & also an irregular heart beat. i found myse...
Since fall in 2017, I've been having heart palpitations and a little bit of chest pain, but it wasn't bad and only occurred once in awhil...
when a person has a quadruple bypass and had not been having a lot of symptoms from the emphysema, had not been on oxygen, etc but is now...
So I'm really confused about this one I'll be honest. About 3 nights ago I started getting this feeling that my heart is like skipping a ...
I have been struggling for answers since the first time I fainted 10 yrs ago. I was sent for a bunch of test heart monitor, tilt table (w...
Back in August I gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby girl. A couple days postpartum I woke up to a heart rate in the high 30s low 40s...
So I’ve been on a real rollercoaster here. Please excuse the length. I could really use some support. This is two posts I put up in a dif...
Hello, I am 33 yr old male and had MI with 100% blockage in circumflex artery. I have one stent placed. Dr.'s said i also have 40-50% st...
For the past 6 months, I have had pain in my chest that comes and goes. It is mostly on the left side of my chest, near the center. I w...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.