Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heart Health Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
19 - 24 (of 481) questions
Hi ,I had my routine medical test and the doctor said i have a Left bundle branch block in my ECG and need to go for 2D echo test .I had ...
My neighbor has a leaky heart valve. Her cardiologist is doing an "ABA" test or procedure a few days after an AAA Carotid test but we can...
I have had palpitations and SVT for years and then learned I had a bicuspid aortic valve and recently told I also have MVP. I am plan...
My wife had open heart surgery in January and about a month later started having itching all over. Headed into October and no answers. Sh...
what does the stress test mean when it comes back abnormal with impressions of small area of mild distal anterior wall ischemia, no fixe...
Last week at the doctor's for a check up, my blood pressure was normal, heart rate 70 beats per minute, so he reduced my already-lowest-d...
Popular Resources
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.