Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
21 - 40 (of 441) questions
During the last two days, I noticed very small red specks in my stoll (it looks as if I have paprika powder in my stool,very small, but m...
Hi everyone, i'm a diabetic and over a week ago i had diarrhea and i think it was one of my hemmorhoids acting up..but i've had this pain...
My husband is 31 yrs old and about a week ago he discovered a pea sized purple lump on his anus. It only hurts when he puts pressure on i...
I am 48 year old male. I developed two thrombosed external hems at end of January. They didn’t hurt. I ran three miles the next day and o...
Hi so I am a 22 year old male with no immediate family history of cancer, but on Monday I started having constipation issues, then that n...
i was using icepack to reduce discomfort but suddenly it started to bleed a lot (never happened this to me before). Anyway, next morning...
I have a colonoscopy scheduled and I now have a hemorrhoids at the same time! Should I have the colonoscopy?
I got really drunk the other night blacked out for hours and don’t remember anything for about 2 hours. my *** was in pain I looked and...
Hello, I had hemorrhoid surgery 14 days ago and am wondering if anybody that has had the surgery can help me. I had 3 internal hemorrh...
Last night I woke up with an immense itching sensation in my anus. Assuming it was pinworms, I applied a drop of PURE TEA TREE OIL to my ...
Hey, 26 male, The last few months I've been suffering from an itch just inside my anus. Seems to get very itchy while I'm walking but ...
Hello guys, i had a one episode of unprotected vaginal sex with a csw, and test for eliza 4 at 19 days after the act e become begative, I...
Hello, I was prescribed a Nyastin cream in the past to treat my hemorrhoids, while the swelling went down they never really went away. Re...
About a year ago now (maybe more) I was on a high dose accutane for 2 weeks but found the constipation side effects so bad that I had to ...
A few days ago i went to the doctor for stomach pain and constipation thats been happening for months. I went in and they checked for hem...

My husband found a small bump near his anus - he wasn't sure what it was so he squeezed it. He was unaware at the time it was a hemorrhoi...
Greetings! I went to a doctor lately and got my internal haemorrhoids removed (4 in total) with rubber band ligation, all went well. T...

I had a lot of swelling and intense pressure after Hemmorhoidectomy, and it never fully subsided (going on 5 months now) Around my anu...

I was diagnosed with a second-degree internal hemorrhoid and "fecal smearing" back in june. I have been dealing with anal leakage for two...

Hi I noticed blood when I wiped 7 weeks ago.so inspected my stool and noticed blood on stool.so have no idea how long it's actually been ...

Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.