Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
41 - 60 (of 442) questions
Hi I noticed blood when I wiped 7 weeks ago.so inspected my stool and noticed blood on stool.so have no idea how long it's actually been ...

:( or will it tear and put me in a lot of pain

I once had hemoriods but I took care of them so I got rid of the red areas around my anus and the pain went away. But now, after like a m...
Okay, so I'm kinda embarrassed to be talking about this hence why I haven't seen a doctor yet but it's been going on for about a week now...
Hello. A month ago I was on a plane and needed to go to the bathroom but couldn't go since the plane was taking off. I held it in me and ...
I have bleeding hemorrhoids, but only after I go to the bathroom a second time during the day or have VERY rough toilet paper for the fir...
I sit a lot at my computer and I want to relieve some pressure because it causes discomfort and pain. What are the best cushions to h...
I sit a lot at my computer and I want to relieve some pressure because it causes discomfort and pain. What are the best cushions to h...
Two-three years ago I had a colonoscopy performed due to painful bowel movements with bleeding. Turned out to be nothing serious. Anal ...
I've had an external hemorrhoid for the past few days, and today, when I went to the bathroom, very little blood came out, but when I wip...
Ok so this is embarrassing but here goes. I have been suffering with recurrant UTIs for the last 7 weeks and due to them being painful th...
I had a HALO done 2 weeks and 3 days ago, I'm just concerned as yesterday and today it's been more uncomfortable inside and has even felt...
Had issues 18 months ago with a thrombosed one. GP sent me straight to hospital and they did it there and then. Pretty good - no problems...
I am worried I have something more wrong with me than hemmhoroids but I'm not sure. Sometimes when I wipe, there is blood. But that's hap...
Hi there. I am sorry for the embarrasing question but I am really uncomfortable. About 5 days ago I started to notice a slight pressure a...
Please assist i have had this issue for years, i am a type 1 diabetic and think i have internal hemorrhoids. I have a big knot at the bot...

Mid March I was laid out with the worst cough i've ever had in my life. Deep cough. After a week i went to a walk in clinic on our way ...
Hi, I'm 23, I've got a completely Non-painful sensation in my buttocks area. I cannot tell if it's built up gas pressure or feeling the...
My son has occasional bleeding after a bm. The doc said that it's from fissures. This has been going on for over a year now. I'm wonder...
I'm trying to help a friend in a third world country who has limited access to medical facilities. He is a 30 year old male with history ...
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.