Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
61 - 80 (of 441) questions
A feeling that it's 'just there' and I had it for a year and a half. It doesn't hurt or burn or any pain associated with it. It is hard ...
Hello, I have quite a difficult situation. A few days ago, I had diarrhea, and probably due to irritation or something I noticed some rec...
so a few weeks ago I felt a lump im my bum went to the doc and they said they thought i had internal hemroids but after that day I had no...

Male age 46 with occasional hem. issue..Had routine colonoscopy 8 months ago...perfect....Anyhow...1st of July this year had a bout with ...
been feeling a little hard to go to the bathroom, I had hemorrhoids with my son and it sucked. is there a way to stop it before it gets b...
Just want some advice on how to shrink an external hemorrhoid as much as possible. I had a anal skin tag removed about a month ago due...

I had been analy sexually active 3 weeks ago. My last anal sex was also 3 weeks ago. Back then i have hemorrhoids but they were not that...
Hi, the other day I noticed a slight pain in my anal area when going to the toilet, and discovered a small lump on the right wall a coupl...
Alright so here's my story: This all started when I was 13-14 years old. I started seeing anal bleeding pretty intesively and I went t...
Hi Guys, I've decided to resort to herbal medicine to alleviate the pains of hemorrhoid. I've read that ginger is an effective remedy. Ha...
Hi. I have had a lot of blood the rectum when im on the toilet.it have been on and of for several years. i have hemorids that is verry p...

Help me m very scared how many days my external pile will it take to heal ,it does not pain much ,does not bleed at all its just a lump

A few things I feel compelled to mention first are that I'm 30, male, and am a heavy drinker. I already know from looking that I have ext...
I had a Nissen fundoplication (acid reflux surgery) several years ago. Now I can no longer vomit. I think I have given myself hemorrhoids...
I know this is disgusting but I just need some advice. My external hemorrhoid that just popped. Since it popped the pain has almost fully...
Hey ladies, had my baby boy 2 almost 3 months ago via csection and for some reason im just now getting hemorriods cause I have had blood ...
The operation went very well and almost painless. A week later though I am still experiencing the original problem of bulging from the an...
Hi there. This is my first time posting here so I am very sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. I am visiting my GP about this soon, ...
Hi, I have a hemorrhoid that has progressed to stage from stage 1 to stage 3 over the last 10 years. I am a 53 year old male, 6ft (170...
Pantene hair conditioner got rid of my 'roids -- 6 mnths now -- why?
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.