Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

I have hemorrhoids and I spend a lot of time sitting on the toilet. I have read online that this can further aggravate them. I am trying ...
Hello, im a 32 year old healthy male, exercise regularly and eat healthy. I had a day of diarrhea after some drinking, and got a hemorrho...
Hello, I am a 28 year old white male. Very short past summary which might be connected : 2008-9 had a cyst/blister on one of th...
Im a 20 year old female. i discovered an external hemorrhoid on my anus on February 24th and it is now February 27th. the white spots wer...
It feels like my anus is swollen shut and everytime i try to go i cant get anything out and it results in pain. i havent been able to poo...
I have anus pain and discomfort every day for almost 1 year. I have much hair around my anus.when the weather is hot I feel like it is d...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.