Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hep C Hot Topics Group

This is a place to have spirited discussion of topics that overheat on the Hepatitis C forum and the Hepatitis Social forum
1 - 6 (of 16) questions
I was just recently diagnosed with hepatitis c. I am also HIV positive. It's been a rough year but what have some of you done to help wit...
Hello friends, this isn't a question just a positive and encouraging story. Like some of you I had used drugs and shared needles, was ver...
I posted a question earlier obout pain meds and hep c, I have another as well, if anyone may have an answer it would be appreciated. The ...
Can anyone help me? yesterday my bother sat up, took alittle walk, little walk! has been in and out of hopspitals, today can not get out...
Does anyone find those stars annoying? best answer etc.? Is it just me?
I was dx about 22 yrs ago.. right after my thyroid & big nodgle was removed.. I've been sick ever since.. I have 4 auto-immune disorders ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.