Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14472) questions
Have taken hbsag test for hepatitis B at 8 months after the possible exposure and the result is non-reactive. Should I consider it conclu...
Yesterday I tested negative for hep b. Hbsag was the test and was taken at 8 months after the possible exposure. And had taken anti hcv t...
Hello Community, I'm delighted to read that scientists in Hong Kong have discovered a new drug that could potentially kill multiple types...
Good day to everyone! I'm a chronic Hepatitis B patient who just got cured. I was inactive carrier for more than 10 years, then chron...
For those that recall, I've been on the clinical trial for TDF vs. TAF. It's a double blinded study which means I do not which drug I was...
Nag pamedical po ako then lumabas sa hbsag ko reactive Then kumuwa ako ng then nag patingin ako sa doctor at pinakuwa ako ng result n...
AASLD 2018 and EASL 2017 have recommended that people with hepatitis B should get the hepatitis A vaccine, that is clear. Should adults, ...
Hello. I wanted to see if anyone could interpret the blood results listed below. I am having hard time understanding what the Core Anti...
sir, i 'm suffering last eight months with hepatitis B. when we know i have hepatitis B.dector give me a limver 150mg.three months .after...
Happy New Year everyone and hoping a good and hep B free year for all of us in the new year. After taking 7 years of TDF without any ...
Intellia Therapeutics Doomed To Fail With CRISPR/Cas9 Treatment For Hepatitis B Virus Interesting article I found that argues why CRIS...
Hi All, I am 33 year old male and new to the forum hence will start with Hello!!!!.. I need help/suggestions on the recent visit and d...
Can anyone tell me why HBV DNA tests in some labs look at the C gene whilst others may look for the S gene? Is one more accurate than the...
Is it possible for some one with undetectable HBVDNA to infect the partner (non Hep B) if indulges in unprotected sex ( via semen, saliva...
Hi i have 2question about hepatitis B. I have chronic hepatitis B and taking Tenofovir pills since 2 years ago. Is the use of pills...
Hello i need some help to understand my hbsAg value. I am inactive hbv carrier hbv dna 526 u/ml. My marital blood test show elisa hbsAg ...
Here is the link to my post after learning that I have successfully cleared the virus http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/HBsAG-NON...
Hi guys! Wish you a happy new year with minimal issues. Wanted to discuss what are the future drugs/cures we should be looking forward...
Hello,could a nurse with HBV be given a visa and allowed to work or employed in a hospital in USA? Thanks
Hello po I'm chronic hepb patient for two years na. Pinagtake ulit ako ng baraclude ng doctor ko ngayon. Kaso wala na kong mabili sa merc...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.