Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 14198) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For a carrier of hbv (got it from mother). Heres the latest report. Kindly interpret. HBSAG - NEGATIVE Total protein - 72 g/l (60-8...
3 answers | 4 comments |
hello everyone. i was diagnosed with hepatitis b in february this year. my lab results were extremely high, alt/ast hovering around...
3 answers | 13 comments |
i a hep b patient with hbv dna 83 iu/ml latest on 3 jan2018 always have low dna from last five year hbv dna 1300 in 2013 april hbv dn...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hi My medication copay is too high & I've been getting assistance through a foundation that helps pay for my medication. Recently the ...
I've finally begun treating my chronic hbv with entecavir. I know this drug will not cure me, but, at least, I'm hoping it would help me ...
6 answers |
Hey Guys, Nice meeting you all. This is my first post here but I feel that I already know a lot of you guys. I have been reading and ...
1 answer |
Hi Guys, can someone explain to me the result of my test regarding my HBV DNA Result : 42 IU/ML Remark : 1.)HBV DNA Viral load (...
2 answers |
I accidentally used somebody’s toothpaste who has active Hepatitis B. Any chance to transmit this way considering that tip of the toot...
1 answer | 1 comment |
HI ALL, AM A HEP B PATIENT.WE FOUND IN THE BLOOD IN TH MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2017.NOVEMBER 2017 MONTH HBSAG IS REACTIVE RESULT 7027.LAST W...
Basically I've been on Viread for just over 1 year being very consistent everyday with it, and my 21st birthday is going to be later this...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi! I started treatment with entecavir on July 2017. Before the treatment, my HBV DNA was 381.000.000 UI/mL (8,58 log). On September, ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
What can be reason of raised HbsAg levels in a person who has undetectable HBV DNA level since 1 year. My friend is on tenofovir from la...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Disclaimer: I've read through a number of responses on this forum where folks on here might not be able to answer questions as it pertain...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I am starting to get desperate for a cure and I am wondering if anyone knows of any new promising drugs coming soon and how long are Brin...
16 answers |
Hello, I have tested HBSag antibodies level about one and half year ago and the result were over 30 IU/l. Should this result be the sa...
1 answer |
Im off to clinic tomorrow for a conclusive 6 month test. Confused about window periods an antigen test now would out me at ease. 3 month ...
1 answer |
My doctor told me about this at my list visit but was not sure the name of it. Apparently they were starting it in February 2017, but I'm...
Despite iron a support for hbv I want to take it because I am on antivirals and undetectable DNA. Now that I know I have to take antivira...
3 answers | 3 comments |
interesting read... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/well/vitamin-d-and-calcium-dont-prevent-bone-fractures.html
2 answers | 3 comments |
My HBV Surface Antigen Quantitative is 91 iu/ml while HBDNA is undetected after a year & half of Tenofovir. Other results are: HbeAg: Ne...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Hepatitis B Community Resources