Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
41 - 60 (of 14363) questions
My doctor emailed me saying that my titer was low. I got a HEP B BOOSTER SHOT LAST MONTH. She said she ordered blood work to see if my "L...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Where can we have the test
I got my lab results and doctor hasn't been able to reach out to me in two weeks... For unknown reason to me. I asking for a help on inf...
6 answers | 12 comments |
HBSAG - 5208 and HBSAG COI - positive. All other readings are within normal range. Is it possible to determine whether or not I have chro...
Nagpa kuha po ako ng dugo for hepa and ang lumabas po eh HBSag-non reactive ANTI-HBs-reactive Ano po ba ibig sabihin nun...please h...
Hey! Was hoping to get some information on a hepatitis b test result I recently had! I had a routine test done for all stds and one of...
2 answers |
Hi Im experiencing symptoms of jaudince - skin and sclera have a yellow tinge. The eyes are slightly brown, which could be mix of my dry ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
i am hbs ag positive, 6 months ago first i tested it,, those time my sgpt level was 49 and hbs ag sample od 2.506 but now it increa...
I have tested hep b... After 74 days exposure hbsag, anti hbcab, hbeag non reactive... Hbsab positive with value 11.2..i am on hep b vac...
Hello, can someone help me to interpret my result. I got tested recently due to a needle prick injury. Test results of patient is she is ...
Is undectatable hep b infectious? The undetectable viral load is 10...getting lots of different answers.
2 answers | 3 comments |
Just wanted to let everyone know that my results came back today and the doctor says I am healed of Hep B!! I was infected last year 201...
16 answers | 5 comments |
I'd really like to know the difference between White Clay colored Yellow stools!!! Can someone please help???? Freaking out!!!
Hi Guys, It had been 2 months since i started TAF as my Hbv dna got increased from 485 iu/ml to 6500 iu/ml and alt/ast was 69/40 2 months...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I was diagnosed of chronic Hep B in 2016 but I was an inactive carrier. It reactivated this year with a very high viral load of 170,000,0...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have chronic hepatitis b, laboratory results show: HbsAg (+) Anti Hbs (-) HbeAg (+) Anti Hbe (+) Hbv DNA (undetectable) I was qui...
1 answer |
My wife is 18 weeks pregnant and during the pregnancy, HBsAg was resulted positive on June 04, 2018. I (Husband) got myself tested with...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Di pa kase ako nakapagpacheck up after ko manganak.
I am a carrier from 2006 and I have been applying abroad and got denied in pinas..just to take this hot now.. Planning to undergo as Dir...
|
Anyone undergo this process ? waiver to have fit to work certificate from clinic ? Does POEA consider this? Thanks
|
Hepatitis B Community
7k Members
14.4k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.