Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
19 - 24 (of 14812) questions
I think we can help each other if we keep track of our diet and what we are eating. Let's learn from each other. Don't be a by-stander...
Medical History ================= Vertical transmission, carrier since birth. First flare up at age 40 in May of 2017 which was unreco...
If HBV Is Inactive In our body THEN WHY Virus Gives US SYMPTOMS LIKE HEAVY TIREDNESS,RASHES ON SCENES,STOMACH UPSET,CONSTIPATION ETC?
I have noticed that when I eat cereal like corn flakes my condition seems to improve. I recently learned that corn flakes and other cerea...
Hi please help. HBV DNA decreases with out treatment but all other tests are normal with the exception of decreasing AFP. It’s 12 now do...
I am Hep b. I am on TAF sine last one and half month. My D3 level is 30 iu/ml. I am going to take 60000 iu/ml D3 weekly dose. Is it fine ...
Popular Resources
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.