Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
25 - 30 (of 14812) questions
I am hepatitis B chronic patient and I know for 15 years but could me more than that. 1- My viral load decreases. a) Jan,2020 was 53 ...
Hi docs I tested positive for hepatitis b December 23,2020 then I had no symptoms yet and before I do the test,I do smoke and drink and d...
So I accidently used a hbv+ blood contaminated cotton swab(less than10 minutes fresh) on my very small but bleeding wound. Is that a risk...
For those that recall, I've been on the clinical trial for TDF vs. TAF. It's a double blinded study which means I do not which drug I was...
I am hep b positive at least I know for 15 years. I am 45 years. 1-HBV Viral load PCR Undetectable and declined from 53 IU/ML to 38...
I am hep B. I am on TAF since last two month. I am observing red dots on skin, which goes eventually after one week. they appear and goes...
Popular Resources
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.