Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis C: Post Treatment Issues Community

This forum is for those who have taken HCV treatment, and have been off treatment for at least 6 months, to discuss any lingering or new health issues that may have been caused by the Hepatitis C virus itself or may be related to treatment for Hepatitis C. Some examples are autoimmune conditions, previous medical conditions exacerbated by the virus or the treatment, liver damage, and inflammation of the joints.
41 - 60 (of 291) questions
My father has just done his HCV blood tests which showed an increase of the virus cell count from 1.3 mln before the Harvoni 12 week trea...
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/11/14/infdis.jit543.full.pdf I thought this editorial was the most interesting thing I'...
"As many here my remember me I shall try not to over indulge about my treatment, but here goes. I am 58 years old. Was diagnosed with He...
I have made the treatment 12 weeks with ledispavir and sofosbuvir finished 5 days ago however I still feel night sweats and overheat does...
Hello, Since it seems to be the case that the IFN therapy caused a neuroinflammatory process which is often driven by overactive microgl...
Not a question but an interesting article re cognitive decline after interferon. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25326107
Hi all, having trouble knowing if I am asking this right. This is the new format I am not used to it. I will try to do better. I have ...
just saw otto post on the other thread.. was your treatment harder for you than other people.?
If you are pre-tx or post-tx and suffering from fatigue then there is a good chance that your adrenals are struggling because of your chr...
Complete blood picture and ultrasound and?
The following MRI was preformed om 5/23/16. I was SVR 5/09.Geno 2-b Monitored foR 3 years for lesions in liver. Now it appears they are g...
What do I do? I'm three years!Drs say nothing they can do . your constipated.really?How do I get them to understand what their poison di...
After approx. 1 month of completing 24 weeks of (Abbvie) Holkira + Ribo combo I have joint pains, muscle pains and Lichen Planus. Never h...
It was my personal experience that immense inflammatory processes started in my body 90-days post cessation of treatment with INF / RVN. ...
So, the question is clear. Does somebody has any experience with this drug??? wish you all the best!
hi, i recently discovered that memantine decreases the severity of memory impairment and improves cognitive abilities that have been dim...
I would like to compare notes with others out there suffering from Joint & Muscle Pain after HCV treatment. Over the last 15 years I have...
In 1984 I was diagnosed with nonA-nonB hepatitis and was told I might get fatigued easily. In 1999 I quit my job to care for my ill mom f...
hi i recently got this idea: could it be that the symptoms come from an angry immune system searching for targets? look, we had an agg...
I came to this forum in search of hope ---- I am only 56 years old but feel 80 I spent 20 years in military flying for the USAF ----- no...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
7469840 tn?1409849436
San Diego, CA
475555 tn?1469307939
Woodhaven, NY
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.