Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis C: Post Treatment Issues Community

This forum is for those who have taken HCV treatment, and have been off treatment for at least 6 months, to discuss any lingering or new health issues that may have been caused by the Hepatitis C virus itself or may be related to treatment for Hepatitis C. Some examples are autoimmune conditions, previous medical conditions exacerbated by the virus or the treatment, liver damage, and inflammation of the joints.
61 - 80 (of 291) questions
ok, i have to admit, Prednisone and steroids don'T solve PIS and aren't good over a long time but it's a different state and I think, th...
my hubby is 5 months post tx harvoni, everything were ok, but we are bit worry about his new u/s which result is: liver with patchy fa...
While researching thyroid function I came across information concerning genetic mutations which affect methylation in the body. I had alr...
I was successfully treated for Hep C in 2002, and have remained clear by testing until 2011, when I was discharged from the hospital. Ha...
Hi all, I'm looking for advice. My 60 year old father (who has had HCV for more than 10 years; previously treated with Interferon but ba...
Hi to all! my hubby relapse from harvoni 12 weeks tx and now under daklinza, sovaldi, riba for 24 weeks. 2 out of his 3 dr suggest no nee...
My doctor does not believe that there are any post Hep C treatment side effects. He says that if I am tired, I should just push more the ...
I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and fibromyalgia about a year post interferon/ribavirin treatment 9 years ago. Do any of yo...
I've been svr since March of last year. I am still struggling with insecurity because of it. When I first found out I told a few fri...
I have just started on Low dose Naltrexone and although it is only a few days have noticed a lessening of inflammation. Unlike most med...
After I took Interferon treatments, I started to have pain in my right side. I asked the doctor if someone could have liver pain and I wa...
Hi people, Have not been on for a while. But i am going in today for a EKG they want to do before I start the treatment with ribavirin an...
I am 20 months EOT now, and besides persistant buzzing in my ears which started 1 week into treatment, my other main complaint is my almo...
Hui! ever after interferon i get unnormal dry skin and spots in the center of my face. also there is a red spot that looks like a butt...
I was diagnosed with Hep C in 2007 at the age of 46 Went on treatment right away with Interferon and Rib. for 48 months. Came back after ...
About This Community: This forum is for those who have taken HCV treatment to discuss any lingering or new health issues that may have...
since the board is pretty sleepy i thought about a new thread. write about your daily lifes, how you deal with problems or what you arch...
Finished triple therapy Jan 28, 13. (early) due to side effects and now I am experiencing joint pain, stiffnes that started a couple mo...
"Check Your Thyroid Function Before & During Interferon Therapy"​--This Article Recommends thyroid function and thyroid antibodies should...
I am supposed to start taking two 100 mg capsules of Gabapentin at bedtime for the continuing head to toe pain since tx three years ago, ...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
7469840 tn?1409849436
San Diego, CA
475555 tn?1469307939
Woodhaven, NY
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.