Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis C: Post Treatment Issues Community

This forum is for those who have taken HCV treatment, and have been off treatment for at least 6 months, to discuss any lingering or new health issues that may have been caused by the Hepatitis C virus itself or may be related to treatment for Hepatitis C. Some examples are autoimmune conditions, previous medical conditions exacerbated by the virus or the treatment, liver damage, and inflammation of the joints.
81 - 100 (of 291) questions
hi, does anyone here relapse after harvoni treatment? thanks and God bless
where are the feelings? ever since IFN i'm feeling like a stone, i have no desire to have sex, i'm not hungry and feel the food, i'm not ...
I found this article written by Darrryl Luster, I thought it was good, it was called Medical fatigue. It pertains to after treating HCV. ...
Not a question,just wanted to share-Just read an article about Zofran (ondansetron) a 5-ht3 receptor antagonist used to treat nausea in c...
Perhaps I should address this question to another part of the medhelp forum but am doing it here as all my feelings of ill health have ...
i think i got psychosis. yesterday and the day before yesterday i climbed upon a chair and yelled about golden scepter, god is great, and...
i don't have more details to explain
There's this new drug currently in phase 1b or 2 It's called plx3379 It destroys the IFN induced chronic activity of the microglia, b...
I was diagnosed with hep c in 2005. I worked as a nurse, then nurse practitioner for 35 years, and that was my only risk factor. Genotype...
So, this goes to the people who have done Interferon treatment at least one time and who experience persistent limitations in their cogni...
Hi, i come from the HCV post treatment issue subforum, that board is not really fast with answers and this goes to the people who have d...
October 19 will be a year since I completed tx with sovaldi and olysio. The pain I am feeling now is horrible. Is anyone having this prob...
6 Years post treatment, (I was fortunate in that I was undetectable at 4 weeks in a 6 month treatment). Now, among other issues (psori...
Hi, Jonas here, I heard plenty good things of LDN and that it normalizes the immune system by inhibiting interferon induced chronic ...
Has anybody tried stopping their LDN yet? Do you know that LDN is otherwise known as Temgesic,a cancer pain drug? Do you have any idea...
What does anyone know about this
Getting pimples when you are over 60? I have tried not putting any kind of lotion on my face or oils, just keeping it clean but that's...
I want to know if there is now a Diagnoses of Interferon Syndrome I not only went through 3 rounds of treatment for Hep C I had every po...
New to site and have 1 more week left of tx. Need encouragement if possible. :) Any GOOD comments/experience on post tx living? I know ...
Interferon is the Immunotherapy of Hepatitis C treatment. Its used for many other diseases other than Hepatitis C treatment. Its also ...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
7469840 tn?1409849436
San Diego, CA
475555 tn?1469307939
Woodhaven, NY
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.