Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Forum

Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
1 - 6 (of 1663) questions
Hello dear doctor.i have some questions regarding the hepatitis B.C and i'm sure you are going to answer them with pure honestly as u a...
what about people like me that have no health insurance and have too much to be considered poor enough for help.found out i have hep...
Dear Hepatitis Researcher, I am writing in hopes that you may be able to help me identify locations where I may be able to obtain a Fi...
I have chronic hepatitis C and in the past month I have developed a strange body odor. I have also noticed a stronger smell of urine a...
I just picked up my quantitative pcr results for HCV from the health center but cannot interpret the results. They could not either.My ...
There have been a rising number of posts where people that have been on the combo complain of brain dyfunction type problems, and t...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.