Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 45657) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm undergoing tests for early meopause, and I was wondering whether this could be the reason my herpetic whitlow has been so out of cont...
I recently had 2 sexual encounters with the same woman. After the first encounter, I got tested at 5 weeks. We had a second encounter...
15249123 tn?1478656075
I will be away from medhelp until Tuesday
About a week ago, I noticed some red bumps around the base of my penis. No itchiness or pain, even after touching them. I have kept an ey...
1 answer | 4 comments |
7 months after my brief kissing exposures, today I got a sore just below my bottom lip. It only hurts when I squeeze it. I am worried if...
1 answer |
I have only had 2 sexual partners. I contracted genital hsv1 3 years ago when my boyfriend gave me oral sex. He had a sore on his mouth t...
5 answers | 23 comments |
It was hurting me when i pee so i thought if i put desiten around my genitals after that s it would help couple of days after that i went...
1 answer |
I had a very brief (maybe 10 second) unprotected encounter with someone who has herpes, and did have an anal sore at the time. We had vag...
1 answer | 5 comments |
"Recently i did my herpes type-specific blood tests, results came a couple of days ago and HSV-1 was positive but HSV-2 was negative. Wha...
2 answers |
Hi experts. I just wanted to get some advice before my urologist appointment in 4 weeks time. Back in July i had a body to body mas...
6 answers | 5 comments |
Recently about 5 days ago I had rough sex with my boyfriend, he tried a new position where I knew I could feel a bit of stretching. He fo...
I reunited with an old g/f a few weeks ago and we ended up having a round of unprotected sex. About 10 days later she contacted me upse...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex with a girl 2 months ago, me and my new girlfriend due have sex a lot and sometimes can get rough but In past 3 mon...
2 answers |
I'm assuming this type of question gets asked all the time but I'll ask again: Had unprotected oral sex and vaginal with the same part...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Hi , I’m M 25 .. At Jan 1st week I went to a massage Parlour , I sucked her boobs and gave fingering to her .. Later she had me given han...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I've been tested for everything, and came back negative. My boyfriend says he gets pimples on his lip after oral sex on me. If I'm STD,ST...
1 answer |
I told a guy to get tested because I had a strong feeling he should and it turns outs he hadn’t herpes 2. Well I wanted a second test don...
1 answer |
So about a week ago or less I started to feel a small discomfort inside my right side labia towards the top, pretty much where it meets t...
4 answers | 2 comments |
It just boggles my mind how HSV is not tested for and how adamant and crazy doctors make you feel. HSV can resemble one bump with no ooze...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, 10 days ago I made a set of the worst decisions of my life. After a night out drinking, and missing the last train home, I deci...
6 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Herpes Community Resources