Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
21 - 40 (of 45519) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I am a 29 y/o male who just got news that I was positive for Hsv2. 2 years ago I was in a monogamous relationship for about 9 mont...
4 answers | 7 comments |
I am 28 years old female and had my first unprotected sex on a Saturday, but I knew my partner well enough to know he is clean. But being...
1 answer | 6 comments |
Dear Dr I was diagnosed with HSV2 (genital) three years ago. I went to the gynecologist immediately upon noticing lesions on my labia...
18 answers | 2 comments |
Can I catch anything from this or am I just overthinking this?
1 answer | 4 comments |
Doctors really are clueless to stds!!! I had a doctor's appointment today and talked to him about the test results I did at Labcorp and h...
3 answers |
Hi, Are small, extremely tiny, unchanging white bumps a problem? I had a male Yeast Infection recently, and I've had Oral Herpes for y...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am a middle aged male. I recently received oral sex from a new partner. As I am usually very safe with new partners, the oral sex was p...
1 answer |
I was at a party over the weekend when a girl bit my arm but didn't break the skin as far as I can tell. She is known to have herpes. Is ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I’ve been to 3 doctors regarding this matter and haven’t received a a straight answer from anyone them. . I received a massage parlors ha...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I met up with an old friend. We talked. She was wearing a bikini at the beach. No kissing. No sex. No oral. No handjob or even grinding. ...
1 answer |
Hello all. So recently I had sex (oral and vaginal) with a guy I didn’t know very well. We were drunk so I know that wasn’t the best choi...
1 answer |
Hi, I recently learned last year that I was positive for HSV 1. It was a low positive of 1.14 and I felt I never had any symptoms. So I...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Two weeks ago from today I noticed I had lesions/bumps of a red color on the back of my tongue and on the back of my throat. Three days a...
1 answer |
Starting Symptoms occuring 3 days after unprotected sex: pain inside and outside of penis , groin pain, fever, sore throat, loss of app...
3 answers |
I’ve recently did a blood test for Herpes Simplex 1 and 2 and i got the results of HSV Type-1 IgG (0.2) HSV Type-2 IgG (0.1) And i a...
1 answer |
Exposure: Unprotected Outer course (genital rubbing, no sex) in massage parlor Exposure Date: 11th September 2017 First Symptom: 4th ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
2nd day for my daughter since we found out she's HSV2 positive and 1 week with symptoms. Any advice on what she can do to relieve the pai...
1 answer | 4 comments |
This morning, I noticed a spot on my upper lip was red. It has developed into a white spot, but when I look at the picture I took, it loo...
1 answer |
Hello, so around late july, i hooked up with this girl, i gave her unprotected oral and then sex with a condom. The next day i noticed a ...
1 answer |
My 18yr daughter was diagnosed with HSV2 today, Doctor said her level is 1.8. HSV1 is negative. About 3 1/2 wks ago she had a pretty inte...
2 answers | 7 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Herpes Community Resources