Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
81 - 100 (of 45500) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
just been paranoid because i've reading forums about testing negative but finding out they have hsv 2. I tested negative after 16 weeks s...
1 answer | 1 comment |
5 weeks ago I had a two minute protected sexual encounter with a sex worker. After the encounter I felt really guilty and disgusted i st...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, I am very worried, after very bad flue and health problems which last 2 months I got 2 test for HSV because nobody know...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi, I have been in a committed relationship for over 15 years and am sad to say I strayed. I visited a 'massage' parlor where a I rec...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello, I have oral HSV1 and want to take something daily to help prevent outbreaks and to keep virus at bay. I have a prescription for va...
1 answer |
My mom kissed my daughter on the cheek she didn't know she had a cold sore forming? Is my daughter at risk of getting one?
1 answer | 1 comment |
So, I'm a member of a site where people seek others for casual sex, and on the 24th Nov (about a month ago as of the time of writing) I w...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I went over to this guys house and we made out blah blah blah, but when he dropped me off probably around 10 mins later I started to feel...
1 answer |
Can Herpes symptoms be delayed for years? I met my wife in 1988 and got married in 1991, and my wife and I have been 100% faithful to ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
So I am seeing this guy and he recently told me that he has gential herpes for the last 2 months and the only place he gets it is the lef...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I went on vacation about a week ago and went shopping in this shoe store. I needed to ask the customer service representative for some he...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hello All! In March it was confirmed that I had gHSV1. I had my first break out at that time, got a culture done (positive) was given ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello. I visited a mid to high end strip club. I did not have any sex and did not remove any clothes. I was fully covered with jeans and ...
1 answer |
Ok guys i really messed things up. So i was at the public toilet and you know i'm really worried of genital herpes. So basically i found ...
2 answers |
Hi All, Request your help with my query. I had a body to body massage in a U.K. Massage parlor. The genital (unprotected) contact w...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I wan wondering what the exact symptoms of Herpes is..... i've read countless online postings about how it is supposed to itch, burn, and...
2 answers | 1 comment |
k54
I had unprotected sex about two months ago. I have recently noticed a single pinkish cloudy looking growth/wart in my urethra. It is not ...
2 answers |
This is going to be very very long as I want to mention every detail and hope at least somebody will tell me what is wrong or I'll find...
2 answers | 3 comments |
My Fiancé currently has a cold sore (first outbreak). I have never had a cold sore and have tested negative for both HSV1&2. We haven’t k...
1 answer |
20794162 tn?1508780511
Hello experts, My HSV 1 and 2 Igg results at three months are: HSV-1 (Herpes Simplex Virus-1) IgG Positive(2.90) (Ser...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Herpes Community Resources