Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Forum

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

1 - 6 (of 1840) questions
So about a week ago I had unprotected sex. About a day or two after this, I developed a red splotchy and dotted rash on my inner thighs. ...
So I recently received oral sex from a woman(I am male) who then decided to tell me after she has oral hsv 1 but has not had a cold sore ...
Last April, I developed a burning sensation on my vagina, mostly the interior lips and vaginal opening. I cannot place the feel exactly.....
Hello I've been reading everything I can about HSV 2 through this site and felt its time I post my situation to get some guidance and or ...
I am 41 y.o. woman. In 2010 I asked GP to test me for STI upon learning of husband's affairs. type specific antibody test results: nega...
Basic information I was just diagnosed with Herpes type 2 in June of 2009. I have put myself in an awful situation. I have fallen in l...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.