Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 989) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there My dad is 61 years old, 62.5 inches tall and 68 Kg. He has been having a blood pressure of 170/100 for a quite long period (abo...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, I was diagnosed with HBP at the age of 25 which led to an investigation into my family history, because I have always been ...
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
11 answers | 7 comments |
Hi, I was diagnosed with primary hypertension a year ago and since then have been on Lisinopril hctz and have recently changed to Micardi...
1 answer |
Two days back suddenly for no apparent reason, I felt sick, tired and stiff all over my body. I went to doc and found BP 100/70. Since th...
kind of personal but its important 3 days ago i took concerta 54mg, it was a dirty pill that was exposed for week and a half but i needed...
Hi, I'm not quite sure where to post this question, so I will try here first.. Tonight after I showed I noticed across my chest and arm...
2 answers |
Is a blood glucose level of 6.3 half an hour or so after eating and a blood pressure of 139/82 / heart rate 99 with white coat syndrome g...
Hello, im 30 years old unmarried, for past two months i have been having fluctuating bp. Some sample readings for past few days are below...
1 answer |
I'm a 63 yr old male, and started hypertension about a decade ago. Took Lisinopril, which knocked my systolic down from the 160s to the 1...
Hi, I'm 22 and I have normal BP at rest about 110/70-80. My heartbeat at rest is 80-90 normally. I don't have sports and I don't smoke. 3...
I was suffering from a chest pain ,my heart beat seem loudly , i went to the doctor ,my ECG was normal ,heart beat 76 , free T4 is 11.33 ...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a 43 year old man, weigh a muscular 280 lbs and am 6'2". I have been working out aggressively and using the dry sauna at my g...
1 answer |
Hi there, I'm currently 39 years old, male, and I've been struggling with blood pressure over the last several months. I've had bouts...
2 answers | 1 comment |
21 year old. Female. Started off with Pericarditis. Treatment went very well. Pericarditis is resolved. Suddenly, my heart rate went as h...
1 answer |
I am an 80 year old asian male. I am 171 cms 165 lbs suffering from hypertension for the last 2 months.When I wake up in the morning my...
Hello I have been diagnosed with LVH on echo and cardiologist said its ok and I am now on ramipril 1.25 mg. I have seen that ecg with inv...
BP
Should BP 125/75 be treated with drugs and is treatment (BP125/75)with drugs obligatory or necessary for people over 60 years of age acco...
1 answer |
Relief for High Blood Pressure: Beetroot Juice & Green Leafy Vegetables Researchers in England have found for the first time that a dail...
1 answer |
Female 70 yo has a history of high blood pressure (about 20 years) with systolic being 200-230, falling sometimes to 180 after medication...
2 answers |
A
A
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers