Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 1037) questions
I am 33 years old.Height 5.8 and weight 85kg. I have hypertension and ED issues as well. my BP is around Systolic(170-190) & Diastolic...
I have high blood pressure 170/90, I take ramipril 10mg, and I am seeing my gp on Tuesday, anyone got any suggestions that willl help me ...
My breath gets short often and I suspect it has to do with my blood pressure. I got a BP monitor in August, recorded the results for a fe...
Im a 21-year-old male i take atenolol for blood pressure thats only high at the doctors office and ive been having a super strong pulse i...
So For a few days I have had a feeling like my blood pressure was high. I couldn't find my blood pressure monitor for that time until the...
This is regarding my husband who has been suffering from head ache (a kind of dull pressure over his forehead and back of the head for a ...
Hello! I went to the emergency room twice last month with tachycardia. I think the anxiety could have been due to health anxiety relat...
I want to reduce the amount of red meat I eat in a week
I never suffered from HBP, its always been normal and while I was standing at work, my heart was beating so fast that I was feeling weird...
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
My friends blood preasure read 285 over 195
I am 26 and have been diagnosed with hypertension. I have normal cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and a normal echocardiogram. I r...
I am more aware of my health conditions because of this process and i like it.
Looking for some guidance here. I recently was told I was in hypertensive crisis and found out my liver enzymes were elevated. I had an u...
I have an older Omron that is battery powered and need to replace it.
So I've always been an anxious guy...going back to when I was a teenager. In fact, back in high school the school nurse freaked out as m...
I took a diet pill and have felt sick and have night heart rate for three hours
I'm sorry my English is poor. I'm a 27-year-old office, 148 kilograms. I've been getting more sleep lately in the summer and I've been ...
Hello, I am a 43 year old man, weigh a muscular 280 lbs and am 6'2". I have been working out aggressively and using the dry sauna at my g...
I'm on a health journey of eating better and reducing my weight. I want to incorporate weight training, but wanted to make sure it would...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.