Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 1067) questions
Going to the doctor makes my blood pressure go up.
Best natural supplement for lowering systolic blood pressure. I’m 27 yrs old and mine is always high even with the 3 different blood pres...
I received a notice in the mail regarding this hypertensive medication that I have been taking for quite some time. Apparently some batch...
Hello all. Background info- 39 yr old female. So a couple months ago I went to a wellness clinic at work and my bp read at 200/106. I had...
My blood pressure has been high for years even when taking medication. It does fluctuate and at times the pressure is normal.
I have an intra-renal aneurism on my aorta (3.5 cm, they said) ... My blood pressure is well-controlled with Amlodipine and Lisinopril b...
Tbd

Eating a small amount elevate blood pressure

AH_3656879290141109770_965_14External User
I know that salt is good for cramp. I have cramp in the back of my legs and when I eat some salt the cramp leave.
I have researched monitors for blood pressure. There are so many on the market. I am now confused.
seems like every time I go to my dr its always up
Hi All, I am 41, male. Had been taking low dose of hypertension pill for last 5 years. My doctor has recently doubled my dose as the ...
Is there anyone here that’s older 40+ that’s had hypertension at an early adult hood, or teenage years through life? If so what’s your ag...
I take my blood pressure using a wrist cuff "Life Source" device and my blood pressure varies considerably during the day. I try to sit d...
He is currently taking Lisinapril/HCTZ 20-12.5
I wanted to know which foods I should not eat if I have high blood pressure.
I have palpitations irregularly with no diagnosis. I have had multiple cardiac workups and no evidence of a condition associated with it.
Back in June, I had a feeling of my heartbeat on my neck when I tried to sleep. I went to the doctors and I had high blood pressure. I we...
Does anyone else notice BP elevation after IUD insertion? I started on IUD since 8/1/2018 (3 months ago). My BP has been averaging 130/...
I am on 20mg of Losartan and diagnosed with pre-metabolic syndrome. Anyone else in a similar shape and has some success tips for be healt...
Has anyone experienced this. I am 95% sure it’s causing hair thinning on the top. Never have experienced anything like this until I start...
Because I know I don't drink enough water.
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.