Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 6 (of 1104) questions
You read about exercise like it is medicine. That you can simply do some type of exercise for 30 minutes a day for 5 weeks and your bloo...
My blood pressure was first medicated with losartan, after early morning headcahes were waking me. Years later that symptom returned, and...
Hi, I’m a 61 year old (Italian American) if that is significant, male. I’m 5-8 about 156 lbs and in pretty good shape for my age. I excer...
Tbd

HBP AND HEADACHES

AH_1687626066083678933_714_14External User
I have a friend that gets bad headaches when stressed and he says he can feel his pressure rising
I'm age'd between 28~31, I recently got to know that I have high BP. Few months back, i started panicking about HiV and still now as am ...
Hello everyone, my father is 65 years old and his medical conditions are: varicose veins, gastroesophageal flow, hypertension. Since 3 mo...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.