High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 1019) questions
Is a blood glucose level of 6.3 half an hour or so after eating and a blood pressure of 139/82 / heart rate 99 with white coat syndrome g...
1 answer |
I gather that most people with white coat syndrome only get it at the doctor's office. I get it at home as well. I take three readings...
3 answers |
I usually have quite low blood pressure. systolic is usually 70-85 Diastolic 50-65 its even been in the low 40’s. Recently I've bee...
There are studies showing a decrease in blood pressure after a 10 day water fast
1 answer | 1 comment |
My mother is 57 years old and she was found high blood pressure in 2010. In 2010: Blood pressure is 180 mmHg (high pressure) / 100 mmH...
I have had tests done that show high blood pressure, but I’m only 15. I drink on cup of coffee every morning which I heard is safe for a ...
I am 48 year old man. My problem is varying BP levels. In hospital, most readings are around 140/80 since 2010. But it varies when mon...
I am unable to wipe my eyes first thing in the morning. It feels like someone poked me in the eye and can take about 10 tp 15 minutes to ...
It seems we're supposed to walk a tight wire here when I look online. I had to begin monitoring my blood pressure at home after my doc...
1 answer |
Hi there My dad is 61 years old, 62.5 inches tall and 68 Kg. He has been having a blood pressure of 170/100 for a quite long period (abo...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, I was diagnosed with HBP at the age of 25 which led to an investigation into my family history, because I have always been ...
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
11 answers | 7 comments |
Hi, I was diagnosed with primary hypertension a year ago and since then have been on Lisinopril hctz and have recently changed to Micardi...
1 answer |
Two days back suddenly for no apparent reason, I felt sick, tired and stiff all over my body. I went to doc and found BP 100/70. Since th...
kind of personal but its important 3 days ago i took concerta 54mg, it was a dirty pill that was exposed for week and a half but i needed...
Hi, I'm not quite sure where to post this question, so I will try here first.. Tonight after I showed I noticed across my chest and arm...
2 answers |
Hello, im 30 years old unmarried, for past two months i have been having fluctuating bp. Some sample readings for past few days are below...
1 answer |
I'm a 63 yr old male, and started hypertension about a decade ago. Took Lisinopril, which knocked my systolic down from the 160s to the 1...
Hi, I'm 22 and I have normal BP at rest about 110/70-80. My heartbeat at rest is 80-90 normally. I don't have sports and I don't smoke. 3...
I was suffering from a chest pain ,my heart beat seem loudly , i went to the doctor ,my ECG was normal ,heart beat 76 , free T4 is 11.33 ...
2 answers |
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
753 Members
1.02k Questions
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.