Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 989) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi l have a Omron home blood pressure monitor and on medication for high blood pressure , l am 43 years old. About once every 15 or 20 te...
So i hate my primary care doctor. He’s stubborn and doesnt seem to care about anything. Example: I had a CHUNK of my nose completely ripp...
My consultant is talking about putting me on Clonidine, and being a steroid based drug does this mean everyone will put on weight? I can...
1 answer |
Greetings folks! I would like to ask, how do you track your blood pressure? Do you use some online tool like blood pressure chart to hel...
Dear Doctor, I am 61 yrs, I'm taking losartan 50 mg in the morning longtime ago but my BP still 170/90. I want to lowering my BP by combi...
Tbd
GHA53External User
I have lost weight in the pass but unable to stop taking BP med.
3 answers |
I’m only taking 5 mg of lisinopril and I take 150 mg Zoloft I’ve been having a extra heartbeat (palpitations ) my cardio put me on 12.5 m...
16467414 tn?1448308529
Good afternoon. I went to the internist on Tuesday and my blood pressure was 162/97. The doctor put on Losartan Potassium 50 mg. Since th...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Over view: I'm 26yrs, male and I've had hypertension over the last few years (heridetary) I've been through tests, I'm physically active ...
4 answers |
Went to the urgent care for my finger and I had high blood pressure. I went home and it was still high so an hour later I went back to ER...
1 answer |
5536886 tn?1455830946
So many people have high blood pressure and don't really know- it can be a problem without any symptoms. What is your story for how you ...
2 answers |
Tbd
mimijoy2External User
I would like to get off blood pressure meds and I need help doing that.
2 answers |
Tbd
bookladypcesExternal User
I really want to get off blood pressure medication. Looking for healthy ways to do this.
2 answers |
Tbd
Cosmo1966External User
I was told to avoid red meat and eat more vegetables and drink one glass of red wine to keep your heart healthy.
1 answer |
Tbd
SJEFFERSON1226External User
What can I do to reduce my high blood pressure?
1 answer |
Tbd
dbcollinsExternal User
I just received my Plexus yesterday.
1 answer |
Tbd
BaseballCoachExternal User
What specific foods can I eat to help control my blood pressure?
2 answers |
Tbd
AndrieneExternal User
I had a B/P of 130/90 is that to high
1 answer |
I got diagnosed with hypertension at 37 years of age. Due to my "youth" my gp insisted on me seeing a cardiologist because apparently if ...
2 answers |
Tbd
rumpanosExternal User
I would like to know the answer to my question.
2 answers |
A
A
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers