Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 1022) questions
I'm a 63 yr old male, and started hypertension about a decade ago. Took Lisinopril, which knocked my systolic down from the 160s to the 1...
Hi, I'm 22 and I have normal BP at rest about 110/70-80. My heartbeat at rest is 80-90 normally. I don't have sports and I don't smoke. 3...
I was suffering from a chest pain ,my heart beat seem loudly , i went to the doctor ,my ECG was normal ,heart beat 76 , free T4 is 11.33 ...
Hello, I am a 43 year old man, weigh a muscular 280 lbs and am 6'2". I have been working out aggressively and using the dry sauna at my g...
Hi there, I'm currently 39 years old, male, and I've been struggling with blood pressure over the last several months. I've had bouts...
21 year old. Female. Started off with Pericarditis. Treatment went very well. Pericarditis is resolved. Suddenly, my heart rate went as h...
I am an 80 year old asian male. I am 171 cms 165 lbs suffering from hypertension for the last 2 months.When I wake up in the morning my...
Hello I have been diagnosed with LVH on echo and cardiologist said its ok and I am now on ramipril 1.25 mg. I have seen that ecg with inv...
Should BP 125/75 be treated with drugs and is treatment (BP125/75)with drugs obligatory or necessary for people over 60 years of age acco...
Relief for High Blood Pressure: Beetroot Juice & Green Leafy Vegetables Researchers in England have found for the first time that a dail...
Female 70 yo has a history of high blood pressure (about 20 years) with systolic being 200-230, falling sometimes to 180 after medication...
Hi l have a Omron home blood pressure monitor and on medication for high blood pressure , l am 43 years old. About once every 15 or 20 te...
So i hate my primary care doctor. He’s stubborn and doesnt seem to care about anything. Example: I had a CHUNK of my nose completely ripp...
My consultant is talking about putting me on Clonidine, and being a steroid based drug does this mean everyone will put on weight? I can...
Greetings folks! I would like to ask, how do you track your blood pressure? Do you use some online tool like blood pressure chart to hel...
Dear Doctor, I am 61 yrs, I'm taking losartan 50 mg in the morning longtime ago but my BP still 170/90. I want to lowering my BP by combi...
I have lost weight in the pass but unable to stop taking BP med.
I’m only taking 5 mg of lisinopril and I take 150 mg Zoloft I’ve been having a extra heartbeat (palpitations ) my cardio put me on 12.5 m...
Good afternoon. I went to the internist on Tuesday and my blood pressure was 162/97. The doctor put on Losartan Potassium 50 mg. Since th...
Over view: I'm 26yrs, male and I've had hypertension over the last few years (heridetary) I've been through tests, I'm physically active ...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.