Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 1043) questions
Is 170/80 BP considered High? what is the norm?
I'm interested in hearing experiences or thoughts about how to wean off calcium channel blocker, and replace with natural alternatives. P...
I have hbp, was diagnosed couple of weeks ago its always been over 190-218. They started me on losartan 50 mg and amlodipine 5mg. And for...
Hi! I was testing my digital blood pressure tester and my brother's reading was about 150/90. I got worried and checked him for 3 days s...
Good afternoon all. I'm 25 yo, had always been healthy, thin and do not have BP cases in my family. Long story short: for the last 2 y...
Hello all. Background info- 39 yr old female. So a couple months ago I went to a wellness clinic at work and my bp read at 200/106. I had...
I am a 40 year old male with severe high blood pressure. I have been on multiple different medications and none of them work. Doctor told...
Is a blood glucose level of 6.3 half an hour or so after eating and a blood pressure of 139/82 / heart rate 99 with white coat syndrome g...
I gather that most people with white coat syndrome only get it at the doctor's office. I get it at home as well. I take three readings...
I usually have quite low blood pressure. systolic is usually 70-85 Diastolic 50-65 its even been in the low 40’s. Recently I've bee...
There are studies showing a decrease in blood pressure after a 10 day water fast
My mother is 57 years old and she was found high blood pressure in 2010. In 2010: Blood pressure is 180 mmHg (high pressure) / 100 mmH...
I have had tests done that show high blood pressure, but I’m only 15. I drink on cup of coffee every morning which I heard is safe for a ...
I am 48 year old man. My problem is varying BP levels. In hospital, most readings are around 140/80 since 2010. But it varies when mon...
I am unable to wipe my eyes first thing in the morning. It feels like someone poked me in the eye and can take about 10 tp 15 minutes to ...
It seems we're supposed to walk a tight wire here when I look online. I had to begin monitoring my blood pressure at home after my doc...
Hi there My dad is 61 years old, 62.5 inches tall and 68 Kg. He has been having a blood pressure of 170/100 for a quite long period (abo...
Hello all, I was diagnosed with HBP at the age of 25 which led to an investigation into my family history, because I have always been ...
Hi, I was diagnosed with primary hypertension a year ago and since then have been on Lisinopril hctz and have recently changed to Micardi...
Two days back suddenly for no apparent reason, I felt sick, tired and stiff all over my body. I went to doc and found BP 100/70. Since th...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.