Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 1034) questions
I had a B/P of 130/90 is that to high
I got diagnosed with hypertension at 37 years of age. Due to my "youth" my gp insisted on me seeing a cardiologist because apparently if ...
I would like to know the answer to my question.
Happy anniversary erijon- thank you for your service as a CL!  Please take a moment to reach out to erijon, and give a shout out for h...
Ok I'm a 21 year old active male, I'm mixed Caucasian/African American. Recently I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and been ...
I'm 19 years old, when i wake up in the morning i have a blood pressure like , 106/61, i think thats ok but in the evening after lunch it...
A woman in her 80s, hx hypertension but mostly in good health. She was walking for around 40 minutes. She was feeling weak and had to tak...
I am on 10mg lisinopril and 12.5 of a Diuretic. My fingers have been swelling up so bad the last 3 months to the point I had to have my ...
Will pairing of drug propanolol taken to treat hypertension and drug albuterol taken for asthma, causes problems?
What is the cause of leg weakness? All blood tests come back normal, I have low bp does this cause leg weakness in both legs?
My legs feel cold to the touch sometimes. What causes it. I am a anemic
what can I take for heart burn that won't interfere with my high blood pressure medications?
Is intensive exercise dangerous if being treated for hbp?
This is my first day taking it for BP (can't get the diastolic number down) and the dizziness hit me like a ton of bricks. Will this ever...
I have bad anxiety and last time I was at the doctor my BP was 169/110. My doctor said it was just white coat hypertension. My question i...
exercise
"I am having a sharp pain in my left side chest (under the arm area directly left of the heart), and then my left arm begins to tingle or...
I've had an ongoing headache for the past week. Checked my BP the other day and it was 195/101. Went to ER and it was 215/105. CT scan, b...
Hello, so recently I have been feeling off, having lots of head aches, dizziness, feeling really hot and chest pain. I went into see my d...
I have been taking B/P for over two years now, I tried to stop taking them, but once I did , my B/P went back up
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.