Aa
A
A
Close
Holistic Care For Pets Community
This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.
41 - 60 (of 167) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Our holistic vet has recommended Huey's formula for nasal congestion for Daisy, our 12 yr old 50# lab pitbull mix. We see no cha...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has dealt with hepatitis with their dog, he's also has uveitis cronic. Hoping someone could help with so...
I have 2 4 yr old terriers, and they both are having anal sac issues....impaction (pasty crud on their rears). I've tried to express th...
2 answers |
My 9 year old Golden Retriever has been diagnosed with a growth (tumor) attached to her spleen and one on the heart. No surgery possible...
My dog currently has a flare up with perennial fistula. He got a round of antibiotics and steroids for it which did not help much. Curren...
1 answer |
6669309 tn?1462651742
I am desparate to find someone to help so I went to Holistic Health for dogs, but I notice that the last response was Dec. 13?? Where is ...
2 answers |
My cat (12 yrs old) was diagnosed with kidney failure 2 years ago. Since then we have been giving her Science Diet prescription k/d cann...
Hi all, I am trying to treat my cat for rodent ulcers/ skin allergy as well as struvite crystals in her urine. My vet prescribed a roya...
I have an 8 year old mini schnauzer and these symptoms happened a couple of months ago as well. In the same order. After he got over the...
1 answer |
May I give my dog "Only Natural Pet's B.S.S.T." with kidney distinction? My dog is a seven year old, 74lb in-tact male, Weimaraner, and ...
I am doing some research about this for my beagle. His cancer came back after 2 months ago of sarcoma surgery. Anyone have any thoughts? ...
We have a 2 year old pug/terrier. We rescued her when she was in a bad place, and she suffers from immense anxiety. She was very abused, ...
I have a ten year old Australian shepherd recently diagnosed with perineal hernia. He has been on vet recommended chicken and rice/pasta ...
My dog socks ate some left overs in a Tupperware dish that was about 3 days old and since then he's been trying to vomit with no suck luc...
1 answer |
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
1 answer |
What are some herbal remedies or oral medications available for felines who have cancerous tumors in their ears?
Hello everyone! I have finally gotten my fur baby's skin problems under control, and I decided I would share my story in hopes that I ...
9219659 tn?1402427760
I have a 4 year old, male, shepherd/husky/collie mix who was diagnosed with pemphigus last year. The disease affects the skin on his nos...
I found a nestling tawny owl with a club foot (left foot). If it was healthy I would have left it, but not with this foot and what appea...
6669309 tn?1462651742
I am not sure what hosistic medicine is but I will try anything to save my boy Rusty. I found the mass three days ago, took him to the ve...
1 answer |
A
A
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources