Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
21 - 40 (of 10898) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3-4 months ago I received unprotected oral sex from a high risk person (female). I had a full STD screening and it came back all clear. M...
Please help me with this. I had sex 5 years ago TWICE (lasts for 5 minutes each) with a partner who hadn't have sex for 18 months, and ...
So 4 days ago the doctor froze 5 genital warts in my pubic area. He used the gun machine and I have some questions. One of the blisters (...
1 answer |
I went to the sexual health clinic today with a suspected genital wart. The patient seen before me was clearly having wart treatment beca...
1 answer |
I notice extra skin next to my clit. I stretched the skin out and it was way smaller. I looked at it with magnifying glass it just look l...
I am pregnant and having an HPV outbreak, i used ACV to burn them. Everything is fine and healing except for one, it is too close to the ...
1 answer |
HPV testing exists for males but is not available to the general public. Here are the reasons I have found: 1. There is nothing that c...
4 answers |
I was only concerned about hpv after reading symptoms of other sti's. I tested negative for syphilis gonorrhea and hiv and chlamydia only...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I have genital warts obviously caused by HPV. I got the TARO brand Imiquimod cream to remove them. It seems to be working, but now whe...
I was treated for genital warts about a month ago now and my skin is healing nicely. Although, a couple days back I couldn't shower f...
I had unprotected oral sex with a guy (in early December) and he had our penises touching. I want to know if we spread hpv that way. I go...
1 answer |
This is a comprehensive compilation about what I have researched about HPV Transmission. This isn't a substitute for proper consultation ...
2 answers | 7 comments |
Hello girls! I will share my story and want your opinion. Maybe there are doctors here as well who can tell me their opinion? So I will d...
1 answer |
I have a growth around my genital area. It's not painful or itchy but has been stressing me. I saw a gynaecologist today who took one loo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi all, I have suffered severe anxiety with this, since I was told I would have this forever etc. and it would always come back. I hav...
4 answers | 3 comments |
hello, I really need to talk to someone. I have been living with HPV since 2010. it's been 7 and half years. In the first 4 years I have ...
4 answers |
I got a call from my girlfriend yesterday saying that her doctor told her that her pap was normal but she has HPV 16.. she claimed she ...
3 answers | 4 comments |
We have been together 12 years and I have never tested positive for hpv. Is this an indication that he has cheated on me?
1 answer |
Kinda freaking out since I saw the test result. Pap smear result is still outstanding so I have barely gotten any sleep or rest since. Ba...
1 answer |
two weeks ago i was mutually masturbating with a guy of unknown status. When he came he came on my penis head and now beneath my penis he...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources