Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
41 - 60 (of 10905) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello girls! I will share my story and want your opinion. Maybe there are doctors here as well who can tell me their opinion? So I will d...
1 answer |
I have a growth around my genital area. It's not painful or itchy but has been stressing me. I saw a gynaecologist today who took one loo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi all, I have suffered severe anxiety with this, since I was told I would have this forever etc. and it would always come back. I hav...
4 answers | 3 comments |
hello, I really need to talk to someone. I have been living with HPV since 2010. it's been 7 and half years. In the first 4 years I have ...
4 answers |
I got a call from my girlfriend yesterday saying that her doctor told her that her pap was normal but she has HPV 16.. she claimed she ...
3 answers | 4 comments |
We have been together 12 years and I have never tested positive for hpv. Is this an indication that he has cheated on me?
1 answer |
Kinda freaking out since I saw the test result. Pap smear result is still outstanding so I have barely gotten any sleep or rest since. Ba...
1 answer |
two weeks ago i was mutually masturbating with a guy of unknown status. When he came he came on my penis head and now beneath my penis he...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I usually bottom and do it safely. I was taking some pictures and I noticed some grey bumps by my anus. I’m freaking king out. I only hav...
1 answer | 1 comment |
t happend 3 days back. Kindly advise meDear Sir/Mam, I am Guy in my early twenties, and recently another guy sucked my penis and I was ej...
1 answer | 1 comment |
i woke up this morning and started to freak out i wanted to know if this looked like a genital wart or am i worried about nothing https...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Doctors: I really don't want to make this post long but I do have a history of Cancer. I was diagnosed in 2004 with a different type ...
2 answers |
Say you have a high risk HPV is that insta cancer sentence? I also read men can't really be tested for HPV besides the obvious physical w...
1 answer |
can you get any std or infections/illnesses from handjobs how about warts? this random girl gave me a handjob with no condom and used som...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Dear all I wanted to share with you that despite what doctors can write here, I have been recently diagnosed with genital warts by a d...
3 answers |
In the same way as they have odds about catching HIV depending on circumstances, what about HPV? It sounds like the virus is very tran...
1 answer |
Recently I have my penis frenulum has some cut due to sexual activity, after a week the cut starts to forms some white skin crust look li...
I was diagnosed with HPV in early October of 2017. The GYN prescribed me to apply Aldabra onto the warts for treatment. In all honesty, I...
What are the chances of getting genital HPV from receiving oral sex as a girl? Could I only get HPV types which cause warts and vulvar/va...
2 answers |
I was diagosed with genital warts 6 months ago. And after a long and painful round of cryo therapy coupled with aldara, I cleared. For TW...
17 answers |
A
A
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources