Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is closed. Please visit our STDs/STIs forum for help with your questions.
13 - 19 (of 11178) questions
Hi everyone - We are consolidating this community with our STDs/STIs community. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.medh...
Recently diagnosed with high risk HPV confirmed on biopsy with scheduled LEEP procedure. I have children and cuddle and kiss them on thei...
Recently I noticed a small brown spot on the head of my penis like a freckle. It’s not been growing bigger or anything but I’m worried it...
I perform home STD tests almost every month, and last month was the first time it came back positive for low risk HPV subtype 44. I'm ver...
I'm 23 and I'm classified 6 for low HPV. I wanted to know if I will forever be contagious to future partners My doctor wasn't too helpful...
I was diagnosed with HPV about 7 or so years ago after I went to the doctor about what turned out to be genital warts (on the scrotum). I...
hello, I have had hpv for three years now and my warts keep coming back. The only thing that I have done to get rid of them Is freeze the...
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506627771
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.