Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is closed. Please visit our STDs/STIs forum for help with your questions.
25 - 31 (of 11178) questions
Hi everyone - We are consolidating this community with our STDs/STIs community. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.medh...
Hi, if someone has anal warts or warts in the anus, can it spread to family members if everyone is using the same toilet seat? If it can,...
I recently been diagnosed Genital warts. My gum clinic provided me with a cream which has helped allot. I am having issues with my mou...
Around the time I started being sexual with my ex I got a very constantly itchy throat and ears and vaginal infection. The Worst infectio...
Hello everyone I need anyone who is informed help. I am a male 25 years old and have had many sexual partners. About 40. I have recently ...
Hey all, I'm relatively new here so I was wondering -- do doctors H. Hunter Handsfield and Edward Hook still answer these threads? I n...
I’m a 50 year old male who had no previous HPV diagnosis. I shave my pubic area regularly and often get “normal” folliculitis (bumps, som...
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506627771
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.