Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hypertension Community

This is a patient support forum for discussions relating to hypertension and high blood pressure. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 1127) questions
Hey I'm 22 year old guy and having high blood pressure and heart rate problem from last 2 years (73 kg weight). I've done almost all the ...
I am a male, 21 year old. 140 lbs, 6ft. With a resting heart rate ranging from 90 to 108. Sometimes up to 120. I check it every hour. And...
Female,33. Suffer from chronic kidney disease stage 3. Medically atypical(meaning that I generally don't experience common symptoms for m...
Hello. I am new to the board. I am a 49 year old male with moderate/severe high blood pressure. My average for a 24 period is 150/100. I ...
I am a 55-year old single man. I have been primarily a vegetarian (rather "pescatarian", to be exact!). My BMI is: 23 and has never be...
been on doxasosin for a few months ,,but my dosage has slowly been increased and i am getting loose stools ...anybody been on this drug a...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.