Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hypertension Community

I am on three anti hypertensives and my echo showed everything as normal but my ejection fraction was only 57 percent and also can it be ...

Apologies in advance for this long winded thing, but I'm a dataphile and assume you are as well. 42f, 5'6" 180 lbs. Recently lost 22 poun...
I was on amlodipine for essential HT. Due to pedal edema changed over to Cilnidipine 20 mg . Now BP not getting controlled and followed w...
My wife is taking high blood pressure medication, Amlodipine BESYLATE, and wants to get back to using St Johns Wort, which helped her dep...
We know several people in their 70s who have experienced fainting and dizziness as a result of BP meds reducing it to 120/80 and lower, i...
Unfortunately I have elevated BP and have been trying to remedy it by lifestyle/diet changes. I started on Jan 1 of his year and now (Fe...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.