Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Forum

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.
Ok my doctor is saying that I will need to have a hysterectomy because I have a fyfriod inside my uterus and one on the lining of my uter...
I had a total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo oopherectomy in 6/06. In 11/06, I had an enterocele/rectocele repair. I a...
I had a total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy using the Da Vinci Monday of this week. I have been doing really well (em...
Do adhesions from a Hysterectomy get worse or cause future complications if not surgically corrected or is it just to help the pain? Shou...
Heres my story, Since November of 2010 I have had two bouts of spotting after going 18th months without a period. I have had hotflashes,...
I had an abdominal Hysterectomy on 4/26. I was in the hospital 3 days. I was discharged with a fever but told to keep an eye on it. On...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.